SU Irvine Night Tournament

Londonmitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still pumped on that fish! Out of all the big fish I've caught, netted, whatever, that is the one fish that made the biggest impression on me. Seeing Alex that stoked to catch that fish on a lake he fished as a kid was awesome. Anyone that was there can tell you that we were both yelling so loud that it shattered the silence across the lake. That fish brought out the most heartfelt emotions from both of us that I have ever experienced. It was truly an honor to be there when Alex finally got her.

Thanks again to everyone that fished it, and thanks to Matt and Chris Purcell for putting it together and lending me a hand when my trolling motor blew up on me.

Austin

That fish was a beast for sure. Congrats. That was the biggest bass I've actually seen in person, and let me tell you, nothing gets you more motivated than that. Can't wait for my first DD. I heard you guys yelling and screaming, it was cool to hear that. Again, congrats!