More 3:16

swimbaitOG

I sent this guy funds and didn't use the gift option yesterday for $140 and asked for a refund last night as soon as I saw the CYA post. He read the PM as it is no longer in my Outbox and I sent an email to the gmail account he had listed. He is completely avoiding me.

Apparently he is the same James M Kiernan as before and rejoined and listed himself as Jay Grove. The funds sent via Paypal show Jessica Kiernan.

I suggest the same - beware folks of who you deal with. Looks like I just learned a $140 lesson.

Will

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems if you pay "goods" you an incur the additional fee and you are covered by Paypal. Scott since we didn't there is not much recourse on Paypal's part. $6 dollars would have saved us and that's probably why he funded those who paid with the fee and is trying to stiff us.

I should have known better, but one wants to give "dinks" and supposedly new people the benefit of the doubt and be trusting. A man is only as good as his word.

I have done a hundred trades, sales and buys, with no issue as everyone I have dealt with has been straight up, until now.

Can one of you tech savy guys send me his IP address, it will help narrow down his residence location.

Stealing is a crime, and is punishable....

He flaked on a FS Gil on me when I mentioned I wanted to pay PP fees. Just saying. Haven't heard back yet.

Swimbait Underground always advises to pay using Paypal "Goods" so you are covered and safe. It's worth the 4% to be safe.

Do not use PayPal gift.

SU Crew

If someone want $100 for a bait. And I want to pay in goods do I pay $104.00 on goods or is that the wrong way

He flaked on a FS Gil on me when I mentioned I wanted to pay PP fees. Just saying. Haven't heard back yet.

Swimbait Underground always advises to pay using Paypal "Goods" so you are covered and safe. It's worth the 4% to be safe.

Do not use PayPal gift.

SU Crew

If someone want $100 for a bait. And I want to pay in goods do I pay $104.00 on goods or is that the wrong way

You are correct. Just add an exta 4% to whatever your total is.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jared-kiernan/20/731/193 - and there is the linked in showing that he works at Client Relations Manager at Ernest Packaging Solutions ---- warning, this is all unconfirmed just via a little google searching. your choice what you think of this info whether it is the same dude or not.

on a side note, if everything is confirmed and it is this guy, just know that jaredkiernan.com is available to be purchased from godaddy, i like to treat scumbags like scumbags, when people want to be thieves (and dumb enough ones to use their real names) buy a web domain in their name so every future employer who googles their name knows they are a lying piece of trash who likes to scam unsuspecting people out of their money. just make sure it is ACTUALLY this guy.

the internet is a place where justice can be served, it just depends on if you're willing to wait.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jared-kiernan/20/731/193 - and there is the linked in showing that he works at Client Relations Manager at Ernest Packaging Solutions ---- warning, this is all unconfirmed just via a little google searching. your choice what you think of this info whether it is the same dude or not.

Same du...