SU Giveaway: Are you ready to Go Pro?

SU Crew

Another giveaway made possible by you the members clicking on the Tackle Warehouse banner, completing a purchase and supporting SU.

Are you ready to Go Pro?

post-189-1425298944238_thumb.jpg

Contest:

Starting August 26th 12:01 you will have 17 days (August 26th - Sept 12th) to catch 2 swimbait fish for your chance to win the Go Pro Hero 3 Black Edition.

Contest deadline is Sept 12th at 11:59 pm

Each catch is equivalent to a raffle ticket. Any fish between 0.1 lbs - 4.9 lbs is worth 1 ticket. A fish 5 lbs and up is worth 2 tickets. You can submit 2 catches total in the contest. Catches will be posted in this thread with the same submission requirements as our online tournaments with a picture/bait/scale/special code. The code will drop on the August 26th.

-------------

Special Code for the Go Pro Giveaway is:

Hero or Zero

Swimbaits 5" + inch size

Have fun!

SU Crew

--------------

To be eligible to play as of today's date you must have a minimum of 20 posts to enter.

At the end of contest, Swimbait Underground will mix up the tickets and draw one winner for the Go Pro Hero 3 Black Edition.

Good Luck to All

SU Crew

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you upgrade your fish if you catch bigger ones? I.e. two fish on the boards that weigh 3lbs and you catch 2 more that both go over 5 at a later date.

Just trying to help make sure there isn't any confusion. :)

Thanks,

Chad

I think I'm going to hold off posting till the end so I can do my biggest two. Just in case upgrading isn't an option.

Can you upgrade your fish if you catch bigger ones? I.e. two fish on the boards that weigh 3lbs and you catch 2 more that both go over 5 at a later date.

Just trying to help make sure there isn't any confusion. :)

Thanks,

Chad

Good question and this is a very fair way for the giveaway.

Thanks SU