snakes on a swimbait..

aesoprocks247

I was fishing a slow sink just under the surface and it snagged him in the side, then he got hooked in the mouth I guess trying to bite it. Didn't see him until hooked. Wasn't gonna risk finding out if it was venomous or not. Bashed him in the head with a rock then cut his head off... Sorry snake guy. :?

• 1 month later...
I was fishing a slow sink just under the surface and it snagged him in the side, then he got hooked in the mouth I guess trying to bite it. Didn't see him until hooked. Wasn't gonna risk finding out if it was venomous or not. Bashed him in the head with a rock then cut his head off... Sorry snake guy. :?

:lol: awesome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wild! Here's a rattler that my brother and I killed on the boat ramp at our local lake a while back. He was pissed! We were fishing float tubes and just after we killed that snake we were kicking our way across to a point we wanted to fish and a huge King snake swam over and tried to climb in my brothers float tube with him. :lol: it was hilarious.

post-979-14252991092629_thumb.jpgpost-979-14252991092629_thumb.jpg

post-979-14252991093196_thumb.jpg