December Bass Freestyling!!!

Jtelarkin08

Way to go JT! I lost the biggest fish i've ever hooked today and didn't even get to see it...going back soon for revenge :twisted:

Geoff

Dang that sucks Geoff. I only had 30 min to fish today at this little pond near my house.. I am gaining so much confidence bc i seem to be catching one or two every time i get to go

Dang that sucks Geoff. I only had 30 min to fish today at this little pond near my house.. I am gaining so much confidence bc i seem to be catching one or two every time i get to go

It's all part of the game, can't catch em all. i'm just stoked i got bit. My dragged slipped and the fish got a split second of leverage, that's all she wrote.

Awesome that you are catching em, after that fist bite, its game over from there. I've been almost exclusively swimbaiting now for a year, sold off all my other stuff and can't put em down! keep stickin' em!

Geoff

Congrats JT, The Big One will hit, you gotta be on the water to catch fish. The way I see it is, there are no excuses unless its an emergency. Ill get out if i have 10 minutes to fish i dont care about time, you never know when youll get bit. Keep it up!