Club Tourney Domination With A PB

evans_usmc69

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the PB and the tourney domination! That was simply awesome...I think I'd have passed out once the fish was in the boat! So, did you also leapfrog the two anglers who were in the running for AOY with the win?

Thanks again guys :D

Congrats on the PB and the tourney domination! That was simply awesome...I think I'd have passed out once the fish was in the boat! So, did you also leapfrog the two anglers who were in the running for AOY with the win?

Nah, they were way ahead of me! Took me all year to win big fish in a tourney :lol::lol: After winning AOY last year, I slacked big time and rarely prefished the lakes and stuck to looking for a big girl! Kinda funny, the 2 biggest fish ever weighed in for our club is this 9.4 and my previous 9.1 PB that I caught in April 07.... both of my top 2 fish have come in a club tourney....when I least expected it :lol:

BTW, still on cloud 9.4 and have a bad case of PPBOS-Post Personal Best Optimism Syndrome :lol::lol: