MANDINGO 300

Austen

WOW ! What can i say. The bass fishing community is always changing and growing. Fish are getting smarter, fishing is getting more popular, and new baits are being developed at a whole new level. Take a step back and look at when you first casted a Rapala and now you are chucking someones prototype or personal stash. A few months back i had the pleasure of talking to several swimbait GODS here on the forum, they let me in on a little secret that has been under the radar for the last year or so. This secret was a special bait that has been sticking it to females all over the country. This technique excels in every environment and scenario except for some phenomenon that can not be explained where it does not receive any action 1-3 days out of the month.

Now that I've given you some background on the secret what is it? The bait is called the Mandingo 300 by Tubuku baits. As shown by the image my particular mandingo came in the "chocolate thunder" custom color way. I was very impressed with the amount of time that went into the detail, the life like vein, the hole on the tip, the shape of the head, all detail the girls we hunt for take pleasure in! The bait has very stiff and hard movement, but can be thrusted down to 1-2ft (the fat girls dont even think twice they swallow it!!). One guy showed me a pic of several DDs choking it while on beds too! When casting the bait, it does not flop around and cause a spiral of death like glides but rather a penetration when moving through the air. I have had the mandingo for 3 days now and have already had some stripper action!!! Cant wait for the DDs.

This is a very special bait so the proper gear and protection should be used. I prefer the LDC XXH 8'6" paired with a Luna 300 and 25# PF. #30 may be necessary when dealing with the thick and tight spaces.

Anyways, i have not seen anyone posting about it but i think you all really need to take an interest in dickbaiting. You will be very surprised about the results it has to offer !

Tight lines and may the dickbait army grow ! :mrgreen:

post-1259-14252989972391_thumb.jpg

post-1259-14252989972738_thumb.jpg

post-1259-14252989973148_thumb.jpg

post-1259-14252989973774_thumb.jpg

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Freaking awesome. That is the future right there. Something those big girls have never seen and have to have in their mouth.

Awesome review Austin but I wish the cat hadn't been let out of the bag just yet.

-Ali

Great review Austen but I can't believe everyone knows about the effectiveness of the dickbait now :( I knew it was just a matter of time though. I've had the pleasure of fishing one of these BBC's and the drawing power of fat chicks is 2nd to none!! #dickbaitarmy #dickbaitsdontwork :mrgreen:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Freaking awesome. That is the future right there. Something those big girls have never seen and have to have in their mouth.

Awesome review Austin but I wish the cat hadn't been let out of the bag just yet.

-Ali

Great review Austen but I can't believe everyone knows about the effectiveness of the dickbait now :( I knew it was just a matter of time though. I've had the pleasure of fishing one of these BBC's and the drawing power of fat chicks is 2nd to none!! #dickbaitarmy #dickbaitsdontwork :mrgreen:

Thanks guys but as a #PROSTAFFER it is my duty to get peoples hands on dickbaits. I felt it was necessary to unleash this beast.

I have a patent pending on this design! This is rediculous, see u in court!

you have my number. take the #dickbeef to #dickbaitnation