Bass-a-thon!

Danny C.

I'm looking forward to the black market just before Nov 23rd and 24th cuz of everyone selling their old gear and baits to get new stuff at bassathon :D In all seriousness, wish I could attend :twisted:

I'm sorry but I must be stupid haha what on earth is bassathon? Sorry if that's a noobish question hahaha

It's a big convention in CA (3, 000 miles from me!) where a ton of new baits and gear is released. I've never been to one so I'm not really the one to answer the question....but I do wish I could go!!

where in Cali im in San Diego am I close??!! haha maybe i should google this

Jay, It's at anglers marine in Anaheim. So yeah, you are close enough that you should make the drive. Go to anglers marine website for details.

It's pretty fun, and has turned into a decent swimbait show in recent years. I missed last year, but the guys who went had a good time.

Geoff

Jay, It's at anglers marine in Anaheim. So yeah, you are close enough that you should make the drive. Go to anglers marine website for details.

It's pretty fun, and has turned into a decent swimbait show in recent years. I missed last year, but the guys who went had a good time.

Geoff

hahaha! Im going then!

I'll be there trying to sell out of my New Deps 250 Saiko Trout color. That's is the name of the New Trout color by the way LOL. That will be the only color available at the Bassathone when I get a chance i'll post a photo of the "Saiko Trout 250"......

More like trying to save one for yourself! You da man butch!

No Bass colored baits? :cry:

I'm assuming Scott/22nd Century will be there? I've heard sometimes he has Nez rats there for sale. If this is the case, could anybody grab me a medium one? If you can help a bro out I'd appreciate it. PM me

The Nezummas are generally only for the raffle.

Ah gotcha, my mistake

I'm assuming Scott/22nd Century will be there? I've heard sometimes he has Nez rats there for sale. If this is the case, could anybody grab me a medium one? If you can help a bro out I'd appreciate it. PM me

I have bad news on that, according to a good source, Scott won't have a booth this year....I was hoping he would too... :cry: