Bassindon69 - Battle For The Underground 2013

SU Crew

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, dude! You wanted it bad and you made it happen! Very cool!

Yes sir. ;)

Thanks guys. Pretty stoked to catch that fish. I did work hard for it.

First of all I Thank God for it all, amen. My Wife, and SU crew. I would like to also Thank Mikey99 , Wayniac316 and a Big Thanks to Butch. All Three of these guys got 250 baits out to me real fast, Bass,Carp and Trout. They all three hit fish that week. That was way cool. THANKS GUYS! 8-) Jo,Ben,Justin,friends.

I would like to say that just the fact I did wack fish up to 11+ on a new bait says something too.

I fished 3 lakes in three days. I repeated 2 lakes, I even hit those two lakes in the same day on friday. That was the day I got the 11. I was feeling beat and tired come the 2nd lake that Friday . An 8.6 is not easy to beat at anytime. After 5 days it gets to ya. On Friday that was my only hit that day. I was reworking a spot for the 2nd time that afternoon. The 250 helped me figure something out. I got that lucky bite, Thank God :D I seem to get that big bite when it counts. But I always work hard for it. Travis, You're a hell of a stick my man :D So are the rest of you. In this game it's anyones game on any cast. Here is to US, We all were working hard. Next year, here we come...............

Rods used

XXH 8' LDC Custom 400 TE, P-Line PF 30#

XXH 8' LDC Custom 400 B , P-line PF 25#

XH 8' LDC Custom 400 TE, P-line PF 30#

post-483-14252990124316_thumb.jpg

Lures

Deps 250 Bass,Carp and Trout got the big one.

Hudd ROF 12 and Weedless.

post-483-1425299012458_thumb.jpg

I still can't believe how it all went down, using a new bait and all. STOKED!!! :mrgreen:

Congrats, dude! You wanted it bad and you made it happen! Very cool!

Yes sir. ;)

Thanks guys. Pretty stoked to catch that fish. I did work hard for it.

First of all I Thank God for it all, amen. My Wife, and SU crew. I would like to also Thank Mikey99 , Wayniac316 and a Big Thanks to Butch. All Three of these guys got 250 baits out to me real fast, Bass,Carp and Trout. They all three hit fish that week. That was way cool. THANKS GUYS! 8-) Jo,Ben,Justin,friends.

I would like to say that just the fact I did wack fish up to 11+ on a new bait says something too.

I fished 3 lakes in three days. I repeated 2 lakes, I even hit those two lakes in the same day on friday. That was the day I got the 11. I was feeling beat and tired come the 2nd lake that Friday . An 8.6 is not easy to beat at anytime. After 5 days it gets to ya. On Friday that was my only hit that day. I was reworking a spot for the 2nd time that afternoon. The 250 helped me figure something out. I got that lucky bite, Thank God :D I seem to get that big bite when it counts. But I always work hard for it. Travis, You're a hell of a stick my man :D So are the rest of you. In this game it's anyones game on any cast. Here is to US, We all were working hard. Next year, here we come...............

Rods used

XXH 8' LDC Custom 400 TE, P-Line PF 30#

XXH 8' LDC Custom 400 B , P-line PF 25#

XH 8' LDC Custom 400 TE, P-line PF 30#

[attachment=1]Rods reels.jpg[/attachment]

Lures

Deps 250 Bass,Carp and Trout got the big one.

Hudd ROF 12 and Weedless.

[attachment=0]lures.jpg[/attachment]

I still can't believe how it all went down, using a new bait and all. STOKED!!! :mrgreen:

Congrats Don!

Awesome job Don and glad I could help hook you up with the 250SS. Had he not taken the cross-country flight to you he'd probably be sitting in the box still! There's nothing like getting bit on a new bait, let alone a trophy fish while in a tournament. Thanks for the inspiration and for raising the bar!!