10" FS cast to catch.

Bassindon69

Come on man, you know that bait doesnt work!

Nice fish Don. 7's are a dime a dozen, lets see a DD on that bait.

Yeah man! 4 sevens on two different freestyles aint nothing.Better pic up your game man.Still looked like fun though.

Only 3 dimes (7's) this day Mickey and a penny? I guess a 4 would be a penny?

I was stoked to have caught 32 cents worth :D

Look like good fish to me Don. Nice job.

Urban (unless its all an act) I sure hope you have your own baits (designed and made by you) and videos catching nothing but DD's on em'. If so, I'll buy the bait and the video....if not then you should get to work before you go around criticizing guys with legit talent that don't need the headache. Perhaps you can enlighten us on why a bait like the freestyle can't/won't/doesn't catch DD fish? Educate us. I'm not a 3:16 zombie by any stretch, I mostly fish my own stuff, but your trying too hard to discredit a well made bait.

JK

Urban (unless its all an act) I sure hope you have your own baits (designed and made by you) and videos catching nothing but DD's on em'. If so, I'll buy the bait and the video....if not then you should get to work before you go around criticizing guys with legit talent that don't need the headache. Perhaps you can enlighten us on why a bait like the freestyle can't/won't/doesn't catch DD fish? Educate us. I'm not a 3:16 zombie by any stretch, I mostly fish my own stuff, but your trying too hard to discredit a well made bait.

JK

Baits....Need Baits... More Baits.. :o

JK

Baits....Need Baits... More Baits.. :o

Move on...........Move on.......... Move on........... :shock: