HPH Gliding Gizzard

Spectrum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I fished Deps 250s for over a year with very little to show for it, this bait immediately produced. I also missed a huge snook a couple of weeks ago, he came at it twice.

Nice ones Dave!

Talked to Randall yesterday, and this new run of them are supposed to be even better than the first few. However the retail did jump to $120, it's well worth the $$$ and wait.

Talked to Randall yesterday, and this new run of them are supposed to be even better than the first few. However the retail did jump to $120, it's well worth the $$$ and wait.

Did he tell you about any differences?

Did he tell you about any differences?

He didn't go into details, just mentioned that that the updated version takes him a bit longer to make and that it's a lot better. The original one is dope so, I can't wait to fish that new new sh+t

• 1 month later...
This bait is amazing guys .I live in south Florida and I catch everything on it. I was fishing the gan claw mag and I got a lot of followers and this bait seems to make them commit. Great bait might need a new one to see the difference

Sssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Lost a monster on mine yesterday.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...