I believe...

Chase

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats arizona for you.

When I caught the 8.5 the ferry with all the tourists was passing behind me. the captain announced over the intercom to the people onboard that they just got to see a swimbait fish caught. I unhooked it and held it up in the air and the whole boat applauded lol. been on the fence about a gopro but after that i am getting one. definately would have been cool to replay that.

I missed about 6 other 5+ fish before I swapped out the hooks. originally put the st41's on based on a recommendation and never really liked the little bend they had in them....should have gone with my gut and nixed them from the get go. once I switched out the hooks I only lost one 6lber which was my fault...the rest of the fish that bit got in the boat.

supposed to rain all weekend but going to go camping fri through sun on the lake and see if I can get another toad. swimbaits, fire, a cold one, and a few friends....doesn't get much better

Well good luck and enjoy your camping trip. We're suppose to get rain Tuesday!!