Reel Deal Tuning

evans_usmc69

Just got my 400TE back from Jesse. Bought the reel used off eBay. Got scammed. Reel was in terrible condition. The handle was loose because the nuts and bolts had been stripped, the thumb bar was sticky, it hardly cast, and just overall in terrible shape. I decided to send it to Jesse after a few emails, I never thought this reel would feel like it does now. Basically feels brand new. All I can say is that he must REALLY know what he is doing and his customer service was top notch, communicated through the whole process and was even giving me other advice on fishing related things. Great guy and great work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 4 reels back from Jesse a few days ago. They feel great! I can't wait to try then out after the ice moves out and start sticking some fish with them. The spool spins forever after a hard spin. I will be casting my baits a country mile now. I see why Travis was so happy with his reels that he got back from Jesse. Jesse will definitely be getting more reels from me down the road! Thanks a ton, Jesse!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have yet to send any reels off to Jesse but seems like a great guy. He is very helpful on any questions you might have and communicates very well. His prices are not outrageous and has a quick return time.

I have yet to send any reels off to Jesse but seems like a great guy. He is very helpful on any questions you might have and communicates very well. His prices are not outrageous and has a quick return time.

Jesse will answer any questions you have in detail and more! He has even told me to call and he'd walk me thru any issues if I ever needed help! You even get swimbait advice as a bonus, anyways he's done a great job on my Lew's Super Duty Reels and recently super tuned my boy's Shimano Curado 200 and did a great job :!::D