Abu Garcia REVO Toro NaCl Generation 3 Casting Reel?

Nufo

badass reel, i have the toro revo winch 61.... been using for three years and love it still, after some hawgtech parts its nice!

Didn't you break yours and have to Jerry rig it?

lolol

• 7 months later...

I use mine for swimbaits and snook fishing in Florida and the only thing bad I can say is the free spool button gets hard because of the salt. I never dunked it but some how water gets in on the spring . Other then that great reel very strong wish I had the slower one if anyone wants to trade let me know I own three. Like new

Got an NaCl from Fred Hall, had issues that same night, but they went away. Took it to work and 2nd drop down the reel wouldn't engage. Coworker had the exact same thing happen with his 60. Abu Garcia had great customer service and expalined there was an issue in the first batch although neither me or my friend fished the new ones they sent us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I use all Revos on my rods, I use the NACL 60 either spooled with 25# mono or 17# fluoro. I throw Hudd 8's and TT 10" with no problems, cast very smooth holds tons of line. FYI with Revo's out of the box they come with heavy duty grease packed in the reels, this is manufacturers standard due to not knowing what abuse it will take. I recommend get the reels service after fishing hard 6 mths to a year and once this is done you will notice a difference in the your casts.

• 2 months later...

I've got the new NaCl 61. She's a thick girl for sure. Make sure you hold it on a rod before you get one online. I have big hands and it is hard to walk baits with it. It is a tank and casts a mile for sure. probably better off getting the 51 if you have small hands. it pulls in fish way smoother than my lexa 400 and calcutta D

Edited by basstastic27