Un Monstre d'Orient

habla10

That pike has some girth to it!

I'm sure in the secluded parts of Canada somewhere there is a 100Lb muskie swimming around. That would not surprise me one bit. I also think not too long ago the WR tiger muskie was caught (in MN if I remember correctly). It could have just been a state record, but that was an absolute monster!

I would venture to guess that Lac Suel has a few fish pushing the triple digit number. With it being 180 miles long and having the walleye population that it does along with the other baitfish i can promise you it has one or more in there. Im trying to plan a trip up there for next summer. Last time i was up there (2yrs ago) I saw one cruising the shallows in the bay or cabin was in that had to have been 53-55" and had one on that was prob pushing the 50" mark, but it came unbuttoned. . I ended up boating a few that were over 40" and I think 7 or 8 that were 30-36"

Awesome video by the way. Nice catch.

What makes you think they can get that big?

A 55 inch is what half of 100#'s roughly?

Ok I doesn't think that French was learn in American school ! really !

thanks Mnbassbuster002, it is my biggest pike catch

this day I have see a lot of bird on the lake near a place where there has a restocking of roach 4 days ago, I throw and throw and throw, and god make me catch this fantastic fish, great memory !

do you think it will help you for working(business) or just for journey ?

France is beautiful country where there is all : mountain (the largest ski domain), ocean with Atlantic and this beautiful Mediterranean sea but our country are in the biggest "ish" never saw with our "not allowed" president who spends money no matter how, taxes French for give it to other country, slow down(limit stop) the business, it's awful...

Fortunately there is fishing time for not think about...

do you think it will help you for working(business) or just for journey ?

France is beautiful country where there is all : mountain (the largest ski domain), ocean with Atlantic and this beautiful Mediterranean sea but our country are in the biggest "ish" never saw with our "not allowed" president who spends money no matter how, taxes French for give it to other country, slow down(limit stop) the business, it's awful...

Fortunately there is fishing time for not think about...

I would love to travel to France. But it will help for working. I plan on becoming a police officer after I finish college. The department I want to work for The United States Capitol Police in Washington DC. which means it'll help with talking to any tourists.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks man it was a very great fight,

the French pike have some good fight but we don't fish them like the American catch bass, the animation must be very, very slow with swimbait like boot tail or SS250

we could change some fish, I take you pike over 1.2meter and you give me bass over 12lbs !