REVIEW REQUEST

SU Crew

Please post your review request in this thread. Memebers can take a look and if they do have experience with a bait requested they can post it in the forum.

Thanks

SU Crew

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a review on the abt suicide glide. I know its a relatively new bait on the market and anyone that has one probably only has limited experience with it. But with the deps 250 ss being a very difficult bait to get ahold of exspeically in a color that im looking for, the abt glide could be a substitution. Any opinions , pros/cons, and comparisons to the deps 250 will be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looking to purchase a swimbait rod that will handle throwing huds to 8inches .. 8in bbzs .. bullshooters.. and black dog baits at most 6oz thrown.. for now it will be paired to a revo winch and 40lb flurobraid... has anyone used the rod howver and has any opinion on it

Hey guys I have been looking into getting a Highsider an was wondering if any of you have any feedback on them. I searched and found basically nothing, I think they look great but haven't seen or heard anyone really talk about them so I was assuming there was some sort of problem with them. Anything helps thanks.

I don't understand this thread? The original member review thread is much easier

I think this is the thread where someone will post "I would like a review on "XXXX" bait".....then a member that has fished "XXXX" bait can help him out by posted a review in the original member review thread.

It is like a want ad tread for reviews..

Hope this helps,

Brian

I don't understand this thread? The original member review thread is much easier

I think this is the thread where someone will post "I would like a review on "XXXX" bait".....then a member that has fished "XXXX" bait can help him out by posted a review in the original member review thread.

It is like a want ad tread for reviews..

Hope this helps,

Brian

Which no one ever response too lol