WTT brand new HPS XXS from Randal himself

southern_swimbaiter

Ok here is my problem here. Was getting ready to type up a review but want to save someone a headache now . First the bait is a blemished bait. It should be advertised as such so the person doesn't expect first quality. He said he was going to fish it. I traded him two prototypes one was blemished and the other was used. I was susposed to get a NEW Deps 250 straight from Butch but instead I got a BAD Conversion of a Silent Killer someone tried to do with tungsten putty. It also had a tear in the tail and hook rash. Bait was susposed to be shipped on Monday but wasn't. That's OK because I had to add extra layer of clear coat and wait for it to cure on one of his baits. But I was told the bait was shipped. Was told the bait was shipped again later in the week and tracking would be coming when he got home. Saturday I asked again about tracking and he apologized and said he was going to PO to ship it. Finally got the bait today not as advertised and never got tracking. But use caution and ask me about the baits he has and I can give you the right details he should have listed here. Make sure you get your baits first.

It was my fault the bait wasn't sent on time but the origional guy I bought it from said it was new and I said I threw it once and didn't like it. The origional owner said it was a 250

Seriously? That's garbage dude. Quit making excuses and passing the blame on to someone else. You knew that bait wasn't new. If you want to keep any kind of reputation on this site you better start owning up and making things right. I'm not saying you're trying to scam anyone, but regardless, you made the mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, men own up to 'em.

It was my fault the bait wasn't sent on time but the origional guy I bought it from said it was new and I said I threw it once and didn't like it. The origional owner said it was a 250

You might want to spend a little more time looking at what you are trading. Hell, throw it if you don't know what it is. I know I wouldn't of traded for the slow sink gill I got from you had I know it was really a fast sink. I believed you when you told me you had no reason to think it was anything but a slow sinker but I'm starting to question my belief.

Regardless, you lied. When you got the 250 you should've told him the real condition

I have a text from you that says the bait came from Butch Brown when you fished with him and Manny Chee. :o:o:o:roll: Now I just think you are scamming people and flipping baits. You should just go on and leave this site now.

I have a text from you that says the bait came from Butch Brown when you fished with him and Manny Chee. :o:o:o:roll: Now I just think you are scamming people and flipping baits. You should just go on and leave this site now.

Fished with Manny Chee and Butch Brown? Hahaha doesnt this dude live in Georgia?

There it is again....kids these days (although your profile says your 21) are so used to social media that they forget there is actually a person on the other end that they are screwing....not everyone, but I see it too often. You really didn't think there was going to be any reprecussion for this? Maybe I'm too old.

+1

Fished with Manny Chee and Butch Brown? Hahaha doesnt this dude live in Georgia?

+1