WTT brand new HPS XXS from Randal himself

southern_swimbaiter

It was my fault the bait wasn't sent on time but the origional guy I bought it from said it was new and I said I threw it once and didn't like it. The origional owner said it was a 250

You might want to spend a little more time looking at what you are trading. Hell, throw it if you don't know what it is. I know I wouldn't of traded for the slow sink gill I got from you had I know it was really a fast sink. I believed you when you told me you had no reason to think it was anything but a slow sinker but I'm starting to question my belief.

was this a mattlures baby gill in pumpkinseed? if so, he knew DAMN WELL it was fast sink because I told him repeatedly when I sold it to him originally that it was fast sink.

It was my fault the bait wasn't sent on time but the origional guy I bought it from said it was new and I said I threw it once and didn't like it. The origional owner said it was a 250

You might want to spend a little more time looking at what you are trading. Hell, throw it if you don't know what it is. I know I wouldn't of traded for the slow sink gill I got from you had I know it was really a fast sink. I believed you when you told me you had no reason to think it was anything but a slow sinker but I'm starting to question my belief.

was this a mattlures baby gill in pumpkinseed? if so, he knew DAMN WELL it was fast sink because I told him repeatedly when I sold it to him originally that it was fast sink.

Damn, this kids not off to a very good start :cry: Make it right, or you're gonna have a very poor SU experience :/

I have a text from you that says the bait came from Butch Brown when you fished with him and Manny Chee. :o:o:o:roll: Now I just think you are scamming people and flipping baits. You should just go on and leave this site now.

Fished with Manny Chee and Butch Brown? Hahaha doesnt this dude live in Georgia?

If I'm thinking about the right guy this a Manny's cousin...

I have a text from you that says the bait came from Butch Brown when you fished with him and Manny Chee. :o:o:o:roll: Now I just think you are scamming people and flipping baits. You should just go on and leave this site now.

Fished with Manny Chee and Butch Brown? Hahaha doesnt this dude live in Georgia?

I'd like to see the video of manny butch and gomer pile fishing together! Between butch and manny I know atleast one if them had a camera rolling the whole time

"If I'm thinking about the right guy this a Manny's cousin…"

Nope different guy my bad guys.

No you are right. Thats what I was told. May not be Mannys cousin but that's what he told me and a few others. I haven't asked Manny or Butch because it didn't really matter in the end.

+1

just for the record, this kid's profile is completely false. his name is austin walling. he is actually buddies with our boy sam_glassgow_. I believe he's maybe 16-17 years old. If you see the the name Walling pop up on paypal it might be a good time to back out. Why are all these kids idiots. Makes me thankful for kids like tanner and norcalbass! good kids who have spines!

just for the record, this kid's profile is completely false. his name is austin walling. he is actually buddies with our boy sam_glassgow_. I believe he's maybe 16-17 years old. If you see the the name Walling pop up on paypal it might be a good time to back out. Why are all these kids idiots. Makes me thankful for kids like tanner and norcalbass! good kids who have spines!

Thanks for the kind words. Lying never works, lying doesnt help you out of it. If you are in a hole, digging further wont get you out of it. Youre going to get caught. Plus, no one likes a cheater or a scammer. There are other young people here that i would vouch for.

post-119-14253006823176_thumb.jpg

I have a long lost cousin that fishes with butch brown!!!! Aye caramba! I thought all my cousins were in mexico!!!!

Oh no my friend! You need to come visit the family in Atlanta. MUCH BETTER accommodations than you were offering me last night at the Swimbait Tech Fish Camp. Lakefront too.

[attachment=0]1414489730675.jpg[/attachment]
I have a long lost cousin that fishes with butch brown!!!! Aye caramba! I thought all my cousins were in mexico!!!!

Oh no my friend! You need to come visit the family in Atlanta. MUCH BETTER accommodations than you were offering me last night at the Swimbait Tech Fish Camp. Lakefront too.

Sorry about all this in leaving now please stop putting my house on here