WTT brand new HPS XXS from Randal himself

southern_swimbaiter

[attachment=0]1414489730675.jpg[/attachment]
I have a long lost cousin that fishes with butch brown!!!! Aye caramba! I thought all my cousins were in mexico!!!!

Oh no my friend! You need to come visit the family in Atlanta. MUCH BETTER accommodations than you were offering me last night at the Swimbait Tech Fish Camp. Lakefront too.

Sorry about all this in leaving now please stop putting my house on here

I am lucky and grew up with several attorneys. One buddy that lives up your way that is good at finding info on anyone if he needs it . I know your parents name, ages, the other address on the same drive, what kind of cars they drive, what kind of business they own, etc. Never assume you can lie cheat and steal and not get caught, go to jail or be taken to court. If you are online you are not anonymous can find out exactly who you are and where you live. I will be calling your parents to make sure it doesn't happen again. If anyone has been cheated out of money etc. and needs the info let me know. I forgive you and hope you leaned something from it.

It was my fault the bait wasn't sent on time but the origional guy I bought it from said it was new and I said I threw it once and didn't like it. The origional owner said it was a 250

You might want to spend a little more time looking at what you are trading. Hell, throw it if you don't know what it is. I know I wouldn't of traded for the slow sink gill I got from you had I know it was really a fast sink. I believed you when you told me you had no reason to think it was anything but a slow sinker but I'm starting to question my belief.

was this a mattlures baby gill in pumpkinseed? if so, he knew DAMN WELL it was fast sink because I told him repeatedly when I sold it to him originally that it was fast sink.

Yep. Told me that he got it direct from Matt and that it was marked slow sink on the box.

I have only had 2 bad transactions I know 1 isn't even good but I'm leaving and I apologize for what it's worth to THOES who had bought a bait off of me and haven't been satisfied. If my account can be deleted lease help me by shooting me a pm on how to do it. If not I will neber come on this site again. Once again I apologize to everyone who has had a bad transaction with me who I know have been 2 people. I have had many transactions on here and they have gone fine. But for the 2 that haven't gone well they both got there bait but one was a fast sink wheni said it was a slow sink. And the deps wasn't bad I had no idea it was a bad convert and when I sent it it didn't have a tear in the tail. Once again I apologize for everything

I have only had 2 bad transactions I know 1 isn't even good but I'm leaving and I apologize for what it's worth to THOES who had bought a bait off of me and haven't been satisfied. If my account can be deleted lease help me by shooting me a pm on how to do it. If not I will neber come on this site again. Once again I apologize to everyone who has had a bad transaction with me who I know have been 2 people. I have had many transactions on here and they have gone fine. But for the 2 that haven't gone well they both got there bait but one was a fast sink wheni said it was a slow sink. And the deps wasn't bad I had no idea it was a bad convert and when I sent it it didn't have a tear in the tail. Once again I apologize for everything

Only 2 bad transactions? Myself and most others here have had ZERO. My suggestion is you make things right with these 2 people then leave the site. You knowingly lied and misrepresented the baits you were selling/trading. If you didn't know it was a convert then maybe you also need to contact the person who sold you the 250 and see what they have to say

Only 2 bad transactions? Myself and most others here have had ZERO. My suggestion is you make things right with these 2 people then leave the site. You knowingly lied and misrepresented the baits you were selling/trading. If you didn't know it was a convert then maybe you also need to contact the person who sold you the 250 and see what they have to say

i understand and I'm trying to make things wright with Randal I have sent him numerous texts and no response I'm leaving when I get this all situated