battle for the underground question

SWIMBO

i've misread a lot of the things said in the thread...hopped up on allergy meds

sometimes simplicity is best...yes, we have an upper hand in california with the longer growing season, but the fishing and swimbait fishing is far more pressured here also

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea but now you're sucking the joy right out of a light-hearted competition. Is that what you want to do, Ninja, crush all happiness? And then there's the whole East vs West and Biggie vs Tupac and Coke vs Pepsi debate, so in reality, does anyone really win? And what about the children?

:lol: ninja? Was that racial? BWhaha keep trying bro,I was just having a friendly conversation

sometimes simplicity is best...yes, we have an upper hand in california with the longer growing season, but the fishing and swimbait fishing is far more pressured here also

I agree with you bro.. I hear about 1 hour waits just to launch..insane!!

Good idea but now you're sucking the joy right out of a light-hearted competition. Is that what you want to do, Ninja, crush all happiness? And then there's the whole East vs West and Biggie vs Tupac and Coke vs Pepsi debate, so in reality, does anyone really win? And what about the children?

:lol: ninja? Was that racial? BWhaha keep trying bro,I was just having a friendly conversation

Waitwaitwait - everything I've said was lighthearted in tone, and Tennessee just won an SEC game, so NOTHING I say can be taken as fact or used against me in a court of law. And I thought you were German anyway...

For the record, the correct answers are South, OutKast, and Coke.

% state record IMO isn't perfect mostly for the reasons listed. Id be willing to bet that a larger percentage of the bass population in a healthy lake in MN, is pushing 70% state record than in states like CA TX FL GA etc.

I've lived in Georgia, South Carolina, Ohio and Texas. And when I lived up north I fished for smallies and musky. DGAF about green bass if I have access to world class musky or smallmouth lakes.

Personally I don't care what, if anything, is changed for these tournaments. Any way you slice it some portion of the country is at a disadvantage.

Waitwaitwait - everything I've said was lighthearted in tone, and Tennessee just won an SEC game, so NOTHING I say can be taken as fact or used against me in a court of law. And I thought you were German anyway...

Yea suuuuuuuure you did.... :lol: it's ok I have thick skin and a better memory;)

Come here. I'll show you pressure and boat traffic. California isn't the only place that has a lot of boats on small bodies of water. At least yall have clean cool water, cover, and trout.

My home lake "Shearon Harris Resevoir" is about 6,000 ish sq miles. I live in NC. They shocked the lake and found 2 fish in the 15+ lb range. One was 17 one was just oer 15. This is in NORHT CAROLINA! Theres big fish everywhere if you ask me. Some are just MUCH more abundant in places where they are giventhe chance to be bigger. (Cali for ex.)

Look, I think you just need to send me a couple rods so I can truly do some "research" in the various states I visit for "work". That's really the only way we'll know for sure...

Not a problem bro I sponsor..just send a check for $1500(payable by 1january each year )I'll send you a prostaff package 8-)

As far as the percentage goes look at states like maine or colorado where the record is around 11 lbs compared to cali where the record is 21 and change. I feel like a lot more fish in the 5-6 lb range are caught in those states compared to the amount of fish in the 12-13 lb range in california.

You're missing a decimal in that right? I mean, I've heard yours compared favorably with the 303 combos...

:D:D:D:D

And that $15.00 better include some Vanish.

Yea ill toss in some vanish no problem..pm me I'll give you my addy to mail the check

My home lake "Shearon Harris Resevoir" is about 6,000 ish sq miles. I live in NC. They shocked the lake and found 2 fish in the 15+ lb range. One was 17 one was just oer 15. This is in NORHT CAROLINA! Theres big fish everywhere if you ask me. Some are just MUCH more abundant in places where they are giventhe chance to be bigger. (Cali for ex.)

That's nuts what nc state record anyway

That's nuts what nc state record anyway

just searched it, 15 lb 14 oz. could be a bad website but idk