SUB November Best of the Best

SU Crew

Congrats!! Others got weight and still got Smoked! LOL!! Must still be unfair :lol: Those guys need more weight :lol: Sorry I have to laugh! Where were all the complainers? Did they even catch a fish? :lol:

F no! So why listen to em? Oh well. Congrats R8R. Im out with 3 wins. Wining another would only cause more BS. You take it 3 times this time R8R make em complain brother make em complain :lol:

Congrats!! Others got weight and still got Smoked! LOL!! Must still be unfair :lol: Those guys need more weight :lol: Sorry I have to laugh! Where were all the complainers? Did they even catch a fish? :lol:

F no! So why listen to em? Oh well. Congrats R8R. Im out with 3 wins. Wining another would only cause more BS. You take it 3 times this time R8R make em complain brother make em complain :lol:

You have an open invite to Pennsylvania. That goes for any of the guys from historically "big fish" states. I'll take you to where I fish. You can run the boat or I can troll around and let you fish.

One of two things would come of it. You stick something I condier "big" from here and I learn something from whoever shows up to fish or that person can STFU. Sounds good to me.

Whiners? LOL, put the stones down bud. You might break a window.

You have an open invite to Pennsylvania. That goes for any of the guys from historically "big fish" states. I'll take you to where I fish. You can run the boat or I can troll around and let you fish.

One of two things would come of it. You stick something I condier "big" from here and I learn something from whoever shows up to fish or that person can STFU. Sounds good to me.

I'd be curious to take you up on that. Always interesting to see how fish react in different areas. Lack of funds, makes that difficult though :lol::lol:

Maybe if I ever visit Mario, I'll sneak down to fish with the Sasquatch of PA. 8-)

I'll second this. Looking forward to future SUBs with the new rules that to do justice to a natural imbalance that is as clear as the trout-filled waters of southern California.

Best of luck to all.