fish30acre baits

cloteal_cast

+1. Would love if someone could chime in on this company as well.

They seem to be a little smaller than the baits that a lot of guys throw on here, but there's definitely a place for baits of that size if it matches the forage on your waters. There's a ton of stunted perch in some of the waters that I fish, and bass absolutely gorge themselves on them.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got their Deluxe Gill bait. The latest version. Personally, I think it's the best bluegill bait on the market. Nothing against Mattlures, but this thing trumps his. Probably just a matter of time until people start recognizing it more. Slightly larger profile too. Perfect action and the paint job speaks for itself. I don't have any of the shad baits yet, but hope to soon. I know there are some guys here in Alabama who are living and dying by them tho. Seems to be a company taking off too. But that's about all I can speak of about their baits.

I also have the Bluegill and it is the best gill I own. Great action, great paint job, just a sweet bait. I have the shad baits but haven't thrown them a ton. I have the larger one (Dirty Shad) and I threw it on the delta for a while... no takers, but I liked the action. to me it was a tight swimming action with great turns on the pauses and rips. I have one of the smaller VS Swimmers but I haven't tied it on yet. Also, Ryan is a really good dude and was a pleasure to deal with when I got a floating gill instead of a SS - He kept me informed the whole time about my new SS he was making for me and shipped it out as soon as he could.

I just got my batch of swimbaits from Ryan a few weeks ago. The deluxe gill is hands down the best looking gill out there. It's 4 ounces so likely one of the larger gills I've owned but workmanship is top notch. dirty shad has great action as well the victory shads. Would be nice to get the soft urethane tails on the shads. next version maybe :D

I just got my batch of swimbaits from Ryan a few weeks ago. The deluxe gill is hands down the best looking gill out there. It's 4 ounces so likely one of the larger gills I've owned but workmanship is top notch. dirty shad has great action as well the victory shads. Would be nice to get the soft urethane tails on the shads. next version maybe :D

Kinda sounds like a #prostaffer comment. Just saying.

I've got their Deluxe Gill bait. The latest version. Personally, I think it's the best bluegill bait on the market. Nothing against Mattlures, but this thing trumps his. Probably just a matter of time until people start recognizing it more. Slightly larger profile too. Perfect action and the paint job speaks for itself. I don't have any of the shad baits yet, but hope to soon. I know there are some guys here in Alabama who are living and dying by them tho. Seems to be a company taking off too. But that's about all I can speak of about their baits.

I got a couple of the Delux Gills to try out, and, the color of these don't look much like any Gills in Massachusetts. I havent thrown them yet with all the snow and ice here, but, will try em out in the spring. Mattlures Hardgills are the best gill lure I've ever owned, and, the coloration is second to none, period. I've had real gills actually swim along with Matts hardgill, so that tells a story in itself. Probably send out the 30 Acre Gills to be painted by someone that knows about coloration in my area, or, try to color them myself.

I got a couple of the Delux Gills to try out, and, the color of these don't look much like any Gills in Massachusetts. I havent thrown them yet with all the snow and ice here, but, will try em out in the spring. Mattlures Hardgills are the best gill lure I've ever owned, and, the coloration is second to none, period. I've had real gills actually swim along with Matts hardgill, so that tells a story in itself. Probably send out the 30 Acre Gills to be painted by someone that knows about coloration in my area, or, try to color them myself.

Different strokes for different folks. I've owned both. Both are the most realistic gill baits out there, can't argue that, but I think there's just more attention to detail in the 30acre bait. Especially the soft fins. And just wait til you swim it! Did you ask them if they could paint it different for you?

seems like a lot of these comments are coming from 30 acre fan boys. id like to see some pics of fish if you guys think its better than matt's hardgill. Put up or Shut up!
Not even fan boys. You give them too much credit. I hear they are a little tighter then that. :lol::o This is Rizzo. Real name too. :lol: I hear he and Ryan used to hang out in Eau Claire Wisconsisn together. :lol::lol: They like to dress up like nerds. Is that Ryan's glasses you have on. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Vang were you up there with Ryan and Rizzo too? :lol:

post-119-14253013980846_thumb.jpg

seems like a lot of these comments are coming from 30 acre fan boys. id like to see some pics of fish if you guys think its better than matt's hardgill. Put up or Shut up!
Not even fan boys. You give them too much credit. I hear they are a little tighter then that. :lol::o This is Rizzo. Real name too. :lol: I hear he and Ryan used to hang out in Eau Claire Wisconsisn together. :lol::lol: They like to dress up like nerds. Is that Ryan's glasses you have on. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Vang were you up there with Ryan and Rizzo too? :lol:

lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh my! :?:?

Not sure what point your trying to prove here.... Only thing you seem to be proving is that you like to troll posts about Fish 30acre and chime in from time to time when no one asks you to. It's obvious there's some issue you have with them. Did they do something to you? Is it animosity, or jealousy? I'll go with jealousy. An illiterate, jealous of a young, up and coming company because he sees them as threat? Maybe that's what it is? If you can't contribute constructively about the baits, then why bother making a fool of your brand and company??? Then again, "run your business" however you want, because you're not going anywhere. Fish 30acre, on the other hand, I'm sure have much bigger plans for their company.