fish30acre baits

cloteal_cast

seems like a lot of these comments are coming from 30 acre fan boys. id like to see some pics of fish if you guys think its better than matt's hardgill. Put up or Shut up!
Not even fan boys. You give them too much credit. I hear they are a little tighter then that. :lol::o This is Rizzo. Real name too. :lol: I hear he and Ryan used to hang out in Eau Claire Wisconsisn together. :lol::lol: They like to dress up like nerds. Is that Ryan's glasses you have on. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Vang were you up there with Ryan and Rizzo too? :lol:

Not sure what point your trying to prove here.... Only thing you seem to be proving is that you like to troll posts about Fish 30acre and chime in from time to time when no one asks you to. It's obvious there's some issue you have with them. Did they do something to you? Is it animosity, or jealousy? I'll go with jealousy. An illiterate, jealous of a young, up and coming company because he sees them as threat? Maybe that's what it is? If you can't contribute constructively about the baits, then why bother making a fool of your brand and company??? Then again, "run your business" however you want, because you're not going anywhere. Fish 30acre, on the other hand, I'm sure have much bigger plans for their company.

Fish 30 acre is probably going to have to give more free baits to get some more positive reviews , facebook posts and hype some junk up a little more. Hope they got better plans than to make more baits with paint and resin that falls off in chunks and making a fat goofy looking gimmicky trout. But hey I bet your buddy Ryan can paint you that gizzard shad you were dreaming of. :lol: Just be careful when you cast it it so all the paint don't fall off in chunks. Tell me again how you think my gizzard shad should be painted. :lol: Hey you didn't answer my question. Is that Ryan's glasses? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mr. Randall K. of High Power Swimbaits,

Let me get this right... The more smiley faces I add, the funnier my post will be?? And do you just sit in front of a computer waiting for someone to post about Fish 30acre? Honestly, because you are always sooo quick to reply when someone mentions them. It's kinda weird... And keep stalking Ryan and his company (it's obvious your concern for them), but I'm sure he has bigger fish to fry than to worry about what a washed up, illiterate ignorant thinks.

Mr. Randall K.

Let me get this right... The more smiley faces I add, the funnier my post will be?? And do you just sit in front of a computer waiting for someone to post about Fish 30acre? Honestly, because you are always sooo quick to reply when someone mentions them. It's kinda weird... And keep stalking Ryan and his company (it's obvious your concern for them), but I'm sure he has bigger fish to fry than to worry about what a washed up, illiterate ignorant thinks.

Seems pretty hypocritical for Ryans buddy to criticize me when he is the biggest troll on this site. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13255&start=70 And lets not forget about the way the rest of Ryan's other buddys are so fast to post about how great his baits are on Facebook after Ryan makes a post. I guess they just sit around waiting for Ryan to make a post then post how great they are in minutes. In the past couple of weeks I have about four or five other companies and people that have been ticked off as well so it's not just Fish 30 Acre. It's any person that is posting a bunch of BS or misleading people. I just say it if I think it pretty much whether it's positive or negative about the subject and I just live my life that way. I am not trying to fool anyone or sell myself or baits as something I or they are not. But this isn't about me it's about you being Ryan's buddy and promoting his baits here with your misleading biased review and being hypocritical about my paint at the same time when I have seen some fish 30 acre baits with problems much worse to worry about than some detailed dots on the gills. And I am not that quick to reply. I knew who you were and your ties to fish30acre when you were criticizing my paint but waited until now to call you out on it.

Mr. Randall K.

Seems pretty hypocritical for Ryans buddy to criticize me when he is the biggest troll on this site. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13255&start=70 And lets not forget about the way the rest of Ryan's other buddys are so fast to post about how great his baits are on Facebook after Ryan makes a post. I guess they just sit around waiting for Ryan to make a post then post how great they are in minutes. In the past couple of weeks I have about four or five other companies and people that have been ticked off as well so it's not just Fish 30 Acre. It's any person that is posting a bunch of BS or misleading people. I just say it if I think it pretty much whether it's positive or negative about the subject and I just live my life that way. I am not trying to fool anyone or sell myself or baits as something I or they are not. But this isn't about me it's about you being Ryan's buddy and promoting his baits here with your misleading biased review and being hypocritical about my paint at the same time when I have seen some fish 30 acre baits with problems much worse to worry about than some detailed dots on the gills. And I am not that quick to reply. I knew who you were and your ties to fish30acre when you were criticizing my paint but waited until now to call you out on it.

Randall, I'm sorry, but you are blatantly wrong. I have absolutely no idea who that guy is in the picture. Believe that or not. So, tell your P.I. friend that he got it wrong. And anyone with an internet can find out where someone has lived or have someone become friends with said person on Facebook and stalk him that way ("Ryan's Glasses").

And if gaining friends in this business is wrong, then you're doing everything right. Are you jealous of his friends too?! I imagine you don't have many... And God forbid fish30acre has fans!!! God forbid they use social media!!!

You're obviously jealous/threatened or else are just a really big fan, because you are way too into fish30acre and what Ryan is doing with his life not to be. And yes, as a friend/fan of his, along with other bait builders, I can tell you that Ryan and fish30acre have absolutely no care or concern for what you are doing. Like I said, they've got much bigger things on their plate than to worry about what someone of your caliber has to say.

That's all I'm saying on this matter. I know the guy, I know the company, I like the baits, and bottom line, they will take care of you for anything. They're a young company, so more and more fish will come, in time. And Randall, if you're threatened now, realize, they are maayyybe at like 8%......

I had the first version of the deluxe gill , before he put the fins on it. Went to try it out and the joints kept sticking on one side, so the bait barely swam at all and once the joints would get stuck, it would not swim at all. When I contacted him because I wanted to return it. He acted completely offended, but reluctantly took the bait back. That was the first and last bait I ever bought from him.

Better photo shows your name since you forgot who you are.

Randall, "Frank Rizzo" is a USERNAME on a public forum. Quit taking it so literal haha. Once again, why are you so concerned about Fish 30acre?!?!

Matt Servant, you've got a great bait, everyone knows that. It's been out for a long time and has plenty of fish caught on it. Fish 30acre is new, their latest Deluxe Gill is brand new, and by the looks of it, it is in high demand. He's selling a ton now. Maybe they will all hate it, who knows, but people keep buying. Competition is good for business. You're a good guy, keep doing your thing.

Bottom line, Fish 30acre is coming. Whether you hate them, love them or just see them as a threat, they are coming. Everything with them now, is just a flicker of what they are going to be...

Sounds more like a prophecy than a review. I wouldn't mind seeing this thread deleted and seeing an actual review of this bait.

Rizzo, instead of being fish30acre's bat boy and spewing inherently ignorant blind support of an unproven bait all over this forum, how about you tie one on this spring and don't put the dam thing down until you have an actual review for us.

Boom or Bust, we'd all be interested in seeing how this bait performs in the long haul.

Sounds more like a prophecy than a review. I wouldn't mind seeing this thread deleted and seeing an actual review of this bait.

Rizzo, instead of being fish30acre's bat boy and spewing inherently ignorant blind support of an unproven bait all over this forum, how about you tie one on this spring and don't put the dam thing down until you have an actual review for us.

Boom or Bust, we'd all be interested in seeing how this bait performs in the long haul.

Well said, VAngler. Really. New products and companies need time. I'm confident in them, maybe even a little bias haha, but time will tell us all more...

for reelzer?! I keep hearing about the new versions and give the company time. Simple fact. If you havent tested and proven the durability and effectiveness of a bait before it is released then it is a tester, proto, science experiment, ect ect. I really dont get how someone can talk so strongly about an unproven new bait. I have owned previous versions and friends have owned other models he has made. All have failed in one way or another. One bait the screw eyes could be turned easily by hand because Im assuming that the pilots he drilled we too big. Things like this would be caught if the baits were designed and actually tested. Not swim tested, I mean fished. THis will tell you if say maybe your carbon pin will break or if your resin is weak in the joint. How bout make sure the bait actually works by catching a fish larger than 5 lbs on. These are swimbaits... catching 3 lb fish only means they are effective at catching fish that, I personally, am trying to eliminate by throwing a big bait. Also, dial in the action before you release a bait, dont change that dang design every other batch.. if you are doing that, it is a proto type and you are charging people to test the bait for you. if there is a bait with fins and without... test em both to see which performs closer to what you want. Charging people to test you new ideas is messed up man. What if firestone was like hey, these are the same tires that ran great be we are trying somthing new... if they pop or malfunction dont worry we will replace them.... too late. Damage done.

Also, no one wants to hear how much money someone has invested into a bait or testing to justify selling subpar baits. Oh boooo hoooo you spent a few grand in materials testing. Its brutal out there and people cheerleading for sub par rookie builders only makes it worse.