fish30acre baits

cloteal_cast

Can I delete this thread since I started it, I was asking a legitimate question and it didn't seem to get answered. I can't tell which post were his buddies and which ones were his haters, guess I'll have to pick up a few baits and give a review on them.

Can I delete this thread since I started it, I was asking a legitimate question and it didn't seem to get answered. I can't tell which post were his buddies and which ones were his haters, guess I'll have to pick up a few baits and give a review on them.
I don't think that's how it works here. Maybe this will help answer your question. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10883&hilit=victory+shad There are a few more things if you search for them.

I don't think that's how it works here. Maybe this will help answer your question. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10883&hilit=victory+shad There are a few more things if you search for them.

Haha that's what it all boils down to, these baits r garbage good job bringing that old thread up because I will now never buy one

Thanks, but has he come out with any newer versions of the bait, some of those post were from over a year ago

Hey bud, I know the company, and people here don't like that I do... The company has gone thru a few different changes over the last few years. Each generation of the baits have gotten better and better. All I can offer as far as actual advice is to just give them a try. Purchase a couple, and if you aren't satisfied, ask for your money back, they will return it. Make it that simple. PM me if you have any other questions, because Mr. High Power Swimbaits is very caught up in their company for some reason, and hates seeing anyone talk about them. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions. I will help with what I can. Thanks!

Thanks, but has he come out with any newer versions of the bait, some of those post were from over a year ago

Hey bud, I know the company, and people here don't like that I do... The company has gone thru a few different changes over the last few years. Each generation of the baits have gotten better and better. All I can offer as far as actual advice is to just give them a try. Purchase a couple, and if you aren't satisfied, ask for your money back, they will return it. Make it that simple. PM me if you have any other questions, because Mr. High Power Swimbaits is very caught up in their company for some reason, and hates seeing anyone talk about them. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions. I will help with what I can. Thanks!

Frank, can you post some pictures of fish you have caught on the 30 acre baits? I believe that may add to the thread and lend some weight to your opinion of them.

I gave my review in the link above of the first version of victory shad.

Would have left it at that, but he seems to have no problem making comments on facebook about other peoples baits and how they run their business. Soooooo:

Why would you try the new version which supposedly is better because it does what his advertising SAID the first version did (until you got it and it didn't, then you had to "find your rythm")? Advertising claims he admitted weren't accurate and said he would update, but never did? Instead he moved on to version 2 claiming it is "improved" making the same claims as the V1 (kinda a kick in the nuts to those who got a V1 dud). Seems at least some of the V1's swam well (he was able to make a video of it), but production didn't perform as advertised. All the other reviewers who got similar duds seems to confirm that. Seriously, the new motto should be "V2 swims great, because this time we really mean it".

for reelzer?! I keep hearing about the new versions and give the company time. Simple fact. If you havent tested and proven the durability and effectiveness of a bait before it is released then it is a tester, proto, science experiment, ect ect. I really dont get how someone can talk so strongly about an unproven new bait. I have owned previous versions and friends have owned other models he has made. All have failed in one way or another. One bait the screw eyes could be turned easily by hand because Im assuming that the pilots he drilled we too big. Things like this would be caught if the baits were designed and actually tested. Not swim tested, I mean fished. THis will tell you if say maybe your carbon pin will break or if your resin is weak in the joint. How bout make sure the bait actually works by catching a fish larger than 5 lbs on. These are swimbaits... catching 3 lb fish only means they are effective at catching fish that, I personally, am trying to eliminate by throwing a big bait. Also, dial in the action before you release a bait, dont change that dang design every other batch.. if you are doing that, it is a proto type and you are charging people to test the bait for you. if there is a bait with fins and without... test em both to see which performs closer to what you want. Charging people to test you new ideas is messed up man. What if firestone was like hey, these are the same tires that ran great be we are trying somthing new... if they pop or malfunction dont worry we will replace them.... too late. Damage done.

Also, no one wants to hear how much money someone has invested into a bait or testing to justify selling subpar baits. Oh boooo hoooo you spent a few grand in materials testing. Its brutal out there and people cheerleading for sub par rookie builders only makes it worse.

With all the post on this thread that's why Ceaser hit the nail in the head. Lots of info about baits that swam good but no real testing if baits can withstand the test of big fish on the baits. it's best to buy proven baits.

• 2 weeks later...

18kxo3.jpg

Here's a pic of one of the fish I caught on the Dirty Shad last year. Not a giant, but a good fish for here in the upper Midwest. I've caught over a dozen fish on that bait, and all is great with the paint job/components. Not sure if there is an issue with the previous models, but the components and all-around craftsmanship of this bait, and the 2 other Fish 30acre baits I use frequently (Victory shad & VS Swimmer) is excellent. The baits come with high quality hooks, rotating hook hangers, and the clear coat has held up great. I know, not a review on the gill, but I thought I would chime in on my experiences with Fish 30acre's products. I have 2 of the new gills on the way, and will be happy to post a thorough, unbiased review in the coming months.

why do i get the feeling that alot of the 30acre support group are the same person creating multiple accounts.
Nope different guy. But go to facebook and type his name into the search bar on the other popular swimbait page with a lot of members and tell me what you think. Unbiased :lol: