fish30acre baits

cloteal_cast

I don't know why Ben will not give us a review on the gill now he has never had a problem in the past.

Haha, I love seeing you use Facebook against these guys. Im not against fish30acre (I actually find a couple if their baits kinda cool) but, if they have groupies come to cover for them, thats messed up.

I've got their Deluxe Gill bait. The latest version. Personally, I think it's the best bluegill bait on the market. Nothing against Mattlures, but this thing trumps his. Probably just a matter of time until people start recognizing it more.

Almost a month has passed, still waiting on the pics to back up the claims....

• 2 weeks later...

Joke every company has there own issues. Not getting baits built in a resonable time frame. Changing versions even though they have waited 7 Months to get the first version. Excuses! Companies talking about other peoples product just makes your company look bad. I'll make up my own mind.

Edited by bassfiend72

Almost a month has passed, still waiting on the pics to back up the claims....

....still waiting

Joke every company has there own issues. Not getting baits built in a resonable time frame. Changing versions even though they have waited 7 Months to get the first version. Excuses! Companies talking about other peoples product just makes your company look bad. I'll make up my own mind.

Even worse is when friends of baitmakers masquerade as happy customers to try to sway people to spend money....as you say my friend....let them make up their own mind  

Sure every company has issues. Not every company is dishonest about issues , trys to hide the issues or has biased people/ freinds  post reviews. I usually just say whats on my mind without worry of how my company looks. That way you know at least you are getting the truth from me whether it makes the company look bad or not. Not so much with other companies who act one way when people are looking in public and another in secret or when they think nobody knows what they are doing. The issues with this company and the reviewers are mostly based on hypocritical actions and behavior or just general dishonesty. I always say," Hold me to the same standards I hold others to".   I have had issues myself like the ones you decribed, which are very different than the ones here, mostly because of a combination of very sick and or family members that passed away in the past year and me trying to keep up with demand while taking care of them. I have made adjustments, changed the baits when the problems or even the chance of a problem came up and stopped taking orders and worrying about the demand being more than I can make with more important things to take care of. But these things are very different than what's going on here with the hypocritical reviews from Ryan's buddy first "reviewing" my bait in this forum then reviewing a these baits being a friend of Ryan without making that known. Same with the other misleading reviews here.

• 4 weeks later...

I personally own one of the new deluxe gills. The paint looks great, the bait swims great. I have had 6 bites on it but only landed one fish and it was probably one of the smallest of the six bites(the biggest being around 6). The bait has small chunks coming out of the resin from what I assume to be just hitting the water because I have not fished it around rocks. Not sure if anybody else has had the problem with the hookup ratio. I have not owned a Mattlures Hardgill so I can't compare the two but if I had to choose, I would pick the hardgill just because it is proven.

hps and mattlures dont waste your time with guys like this , your baits have proven there self time and time again , let the baits do the talking which they do. People like this guy are just trying to get bad info all y'all so they can use it against you. In my opinion there taking the wrong approach they will lose business bashing other bait makers (or having there bandwagon fans do so) I spend thousands of dollars on swimbaits a year and I can say I will never own a 30acre swimbait do to them having a dirty approach I could care less how good his baits are. HPS and mattlures Ive seen your baits knock um dead many times and will remain a loyal customer based of your honesty you have ,u guys are hellah bait makers and even better people .

just my 2 cents

Edited by JeremyW

• 2 weeks later...

Very Thankful I read this Post today. I was looking at purchasing a deluxe gill from 30 acre. Honestly after reading this thread I'm questioning my judgement based purely on what all has been said. I don't own either of these baits but I do look for quality and honesty. Now I guess I'm looking at other options and wanting some input on which bait is best suited for catching fish in an area where bluegill and shad are main sources of forage. If any one has input I would appreciate the advice as well as where I can find

a bait available for purchase that's not going to be a three month wait for something that doesn't work.