Jackall Gantarel

VAngler

• 2 weeks later...

It is a great bait, caught my first swim bait fish on it. Does have a tight glide but it attracts fish. I have it in the RT (Pond) Gill color and i love it. They are also all in stock at TW

In love with this bait. Picked up the RT Bluegill and the Spawn Gill. First cast of the RT and landed a fish.

Solid glide, nice jerk turns.

Need to try adding the dropshot weight on the front-bottom hook to make it more of a SS.

Solid bait!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kinda late here... I personally love my Gantarel. It is extremely low priced for what you get. The action is amazing, so many options with it, and the colors are great! Only downside is the paint comes off rather easily. It's defiantly worth the money

Edited by Spottie

• 7 months later...

I've been using mine with the chin-tie, and it stays just sub surface. I also took the feathered hooks off. I've gotten slammed a few times with it but for whatever reason they don't stay pinned.. Paint is still ok but it's missing an eye, the plastic fin/wings get dinged up very easily.

• 8 months later...

I have not put this bait down this year. It is a great finesse bait. Throw near structure and twitch. I have not gotten bites on the swim. Fish stay glued....I am using my baby wake rig to throw it...bait is easy to overwork so go slowly.

Edited by bigpoppabass