Jackall Gantarel

VAngler

Been looking at this bait for a while now, looks like a $100+ bait but for $40, from what's been said seems to be a strong swimmer, just skeptical about the durability though.

I have a little hook rash on mine but that is about it. I am also throwing it on surprising light gear with a rod rated for 1 oz that has a mod action and with nonbraid. I have the translucent pattern not the painted one.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked one up earlier this spring and fish mostly ponds with it. So far I really like it. Got 3 decent fish and missed another in just a couple trips with it. The paint is getting some rash but I expected that. Haven't had any issues with bent hooks or damaged fins like others have mentioned. The front hooks do foul on the line sometimes when twitching but that could be my user error more than the bait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive abused the crap out of mine by catching a good number of fish on it, its probably my most productive swimbait, ive dropped it and banged it off rocks and the action, the paint, and the fins are all in 99% shape. Havent had any paint chipping issues yet.

• 4 weeks later...