megabass I-slide 262T

cloteal_cast

I have one, but all of the water around me is solid :/. The bait is very beautiful, tail can be pain the butt to put on, the joint doesn't seem to have as much freedom as the SS. Will let you know once I get the chance to throw it hopefully in couple of weeks.

I should be getting my trout 262t on monday, it just cleared customs today. I won't have a chance to fish it until the weekend though, I'll try and get some swim videos with my gopro and waterwolf

Guest Guest

I have the same question. Is the glide wide like a 250 or narrow like a stock claw 230. I'm trying to decide between trying the 262t or getting a claw 230 to modify. 

• 10 months later...

Sorry to say depps r way overrated, east coasters have been unable to duplicate west coast promoters' success. And u need butch b. to tune em wtf?...with that said i am a little behind on the depps and working on the 175s this year but i think they are more like smaller swavers needing a herky jerky jb retrieve...

Edited by bigpoppabass