megabass I-slide 262T

cloteal_cast

Lol, dude same price as the 262s. $75-120ish. I will say i judged the 262 a little too quickly. I was trashing them and a local friend who had experience with them set me straight. Definitely a very unique bait. Glad i had knowledge dropped on me before i ended up getting rid of it. Very excited to see what i can do with it this season.

so back to the point how are you supposed to fish the i slide 262 I have one and haven't hooked up yet. Thanks for any info

Looks up tactical bassin's video on youtube on how to fish a glide.  Glides are glides, the Islide is not different and there is no one retrieve that will get bit all of the time.  Just experiment man, thats part of the fun to this whole fishing thing.  Water temp is gonna play a pretty big role in your retrieve speed obviously.

I am waiting for a warming and windy trend to throw mine. Wind brings trout on top..I invested in golf tape to make sure body was mostly in water at rest then glued it on....been playing with rigs, i like idea of softer rod and am liking all fluoro rig but may go braid fluoro connection...going to be a slow rise twitch and pause bait maybe deadstick too. Bait wants to fish slower than deps and swavers, and wants to float and I am all over that.

Edited by bigpoppabass

• 4 weeks later...

Changed my mind folks about 250, saw an ebay seller approved by su members and pulled trigger. Luving it and no mod needed, phew...my big megabass acts like a typical musky style slow floater I can't wait to put in some time with both baits.

Edited by bigpoppabass

262 is ment to be worked with pauses and with the rod tip. It shines when you learn the bait and how it reacts to different things done with the reel and rod. 

as for the 250 not accounting for many fish over 5 on the east coast... thats a JOKE. 

Yeah, they don't eat the 250 over here. And before we get to the "I meant to say Northeast, not east coast" thing, lest ye forget I live in PA.

Now back to that iSlide. I thought it was not that great looking but I respect the opinions of the guys who like it enough to know that in the right hands it's a good bait.

post-17751-0-27531300-1462294705_thumb.jpg

post-17751-0-57144000-1462294813_thumb.jpg

post-17751-0-94006000-1462294851_thumb.jpg