WTS: Deps 250 OG version: Ayu ~*Raffle*

Skaugger

Tomorrow May 7th at 9 PM Pacific standard time I will choose the winner thank you all for the overwhelming support I cannot believe how much all this means to me and my recovery I am forever grateful to this community and to everyone else who contributed or spent the time to wish me a speedy recovery ..

There still plenty of time to get a raffle ticket if you haven't yet looking forward to announcing the winner of all these great Baits that great friends contributed along with the OG Slow swimmer I started this whole thing off with ...

Estimating the retail of this price package I'd say it's well over $1000 so A $10 donation can truly go along way for both of us...

Kdplighting@yahoo.com Is where you send the $10 for a ticket, no limits on how many you can buy but the most someone has bought so far is 5... With around 50 tickets sold so far everybody still has a great chance

Thank you once again feel free to message me with any questions or concerns

First I want to thank you all for the overwhelming support....truly blessed to be a part of this community...after writing the names down the past month for every ticket purchased by members here and fellow local fisherman, I felt the most fair way to pick a winner of the Slide swimmer raffle package was the classic draw out of the hat.

Congratulations to "Darren Knezevitch" from Saugus, CA who is the lucky winner of the prize package!!

... I'm still in shock at how many people went out of their way to contribute baits or bought a ticket or few... Forever grateful to you all and for those wondering I will find out by next week the status Of my cancer and hopefully will get the good news that chemo did it's job.

Currently emailing the winner and will inform the others who donated baits of his address.