Mike Bucca Bull Shad??

ADAM C

yes they have great action and catch pigs!! not the prettiest of swim baits but they cat em! I've had experiences where they need a little tuning out of the box but other than that they are solid baits.

Ya +1 on that I think they're a little pricey for a sub par finished product

They were made to look ugly, what shad in your lake looks perfect without any scratches or blemishes on it? None. What is sub par about them? Not trying to bash just wondering what sub par in your perspective is. Are you referring to the tuning that he was talking about?

They were made to look ugly, what shad in your lake looks perfect without any scratches or blemishes on it? None. What is sub par about them? Not trying to bash just wondering what sub par in your perspective is. Are you referring to the tuning that he was talking about?

Go out and catch some shad. Take away all the damage done from the cast net and you soon realize a huge majority of shad aren't the beat up sick injured etc. BS people use to market baits. It's just a Bull Crap excuse. Talk to striper guides and find out which baits they prefer. They want the healthiest liveliest baits to catch fish. Some of the best guides will take a shad of the line the second it starts to look injured or weak. Why because they are the least effective baits. The whole injured thing is just marketing BS and making an excuse or ignorance of what is the truth. Edited by High Power Swimbaits

Go out and catch some shad. Take away all the damage done from the cast net and you soon realize a huge majority of shad aren't the beat up sick injured etc. BS people use to market baits. It's just a Bull Crap excuse. Talk to striper guides and find out which baits they prefer. They want the healthiest liveliest baits to catch fish. Some of the best guides will take a shad of the line the second it starts to look injured or weak. Why because they are the least effective baits. The whole injured thing is just marketing BS and making an excuse or ignorance of what is the truth.

Or just regurgitation of something they have heard or been told with no real world experience to back it up.

• 4 weeks later...

lol, HPH posting on a bull shad post.  Who woulda thunk it?

Hey Corey tell Mike his trophy lake fish look nice in his new photos with his "Not a Bull Shad" but he should be a little more honest when he is fishing managed Trophy waters where that is the norm for most good crankbait and topwater fishermen. Might be a little misleading and lead people to believe he caught them out of a normal public lake when he just says "public water" and he is in his regular Bass Boat. I posted on it again who would have figured but I will not post fish from managed trophy lakes and just tell people it's "public water" in my promo photos. Edited by High Power Swimbaits

Hey Corey tell Mike his trophy lake fish look nice in his new photos with his "Not a Bull Shad" but he should be a little more honest when he is fishing managed Trophy waters where that is the norm for most good crankbait and topwater fishermen. Might be a little misleading and lead people to believe he caught them out of a normal public lake when he just says "public water" and he is in his regular Bass Boat. I posted on it again who would have figured but I will not post fish from managed trophy lakes and just tell people it's "public water" in my promo photos.

Business is business. Concern yourself with your own business more and maybe you will get less people wanting refunds due to you taking so long. If you haven't noticed yet, more and more companies have been taking your business due to your time issues. Concern yourself more with your own problems.

Business is business. Concern yourself with your own business more and maybe you will get less people wanting refunds due to you taking so long. If you haven't noticed yet, more and more companies have been taking your business due to your time issues. Concern yourself more with your own problems.

Let me see one refund out of hundreds of people. Nobody is taking my business. I still have hundreds waiting and can't fill those orders. I am just one guy and can't make all the baits. Maybe you should help your buddy Ryan at fish30acre produce the same demand just letting the bait do it so you don't have to talk so much BS and run contests for giveaway baits and need friends and prostaffers to do all your shady marketing.