Mike Bucca Bull Shad??

ADAM C

No I have caught 100s of fish the size of Mikes and probably 50 30lb plus sacks from there. Never took one photo except a 12lber from there and I can't tell you if I even have it anymore. It's fun fishing but just not that big of an accomplishment on a heavily managed trophy lake. Even the lakes below are so easy to catch 30 pound sacks it's no big deal.

I have never seen someone as bitter as you are toward competitors.   I think Notorious B.I.G. said it best, "Worry about yourself, and the rest will take care of itself."

It's not my competitiors. I buy baits from a lot of my "competitors". I just don't buy from companies and or that are into misleading people and full of BS. I remember a fishing report from Mike once said the day was full of action and we caught some fish up the river and some on the lake. Guy who went fishing with Mike who was one of mikes buddies posted on another page that the trip was slow and they caught two or three fish. One was real small and not a keeper. It's that kind of stuff Mike is known for. Same misleading, embellishing and half truths over and over with all he does. Mike fishing at the Trophy lake has been a local joke all this year with so many seeing him there but people not knowing might not know that long armed fat fish like that are common there. I am bitter toward lies and halftruths that is all. Edited by High Power Swimbaits

Let me see one refund out of hundreds of people. Nobody is taking my business. I still have hundreds waiting and can't fill those orders. I am just one guy and can't make all the baits. Maybe you should help your buddy Ryan at fish30acre produce the same demand just letting the bait do it so you don't have to talk so much BS and run contests for giveaway baits and need friends and prostaffers to do all your shady marketing.

You know damn well you have refunded people their money because it took you too long to produce their bait. I shouldn't have to name names, tho I could. Also, guess what? Part of business is marketing. You can think what you want of marketing, but it helps sell your product. No big name company got where they were without some sort of marketing, albeit maybe even shady!

And I know of certain people from Texas who have offered to buy you out... I just hope you realize your stubbornness, ignorance, and unwillingness to grow limits you immensely. Like you said, you're only one man. A good business man, you are not, but a good baitmaker, sure!

Keep doing what you're doing, you've got plenty of backers and support, but maybe less time constantly checking your websites, and more time working on baits. Also, your constant criticism of other competitors really makes you look bad. I feel like you need a hug.

Name names. Only one guy. Let's see who is spreading bs. No offers to buy me out but a couple offers to invest in the company to have baits made in china. They came to me with the offers I didn't go looking for them. Let's hear it. I mostly am on here when waiting at the doctors office with my wife eating lunch etc. I am not here that often. Just more bs from Rizzo is all that is.

Dear Mr. Rizzo:

You seem to have tremendous knowledge of how to run a company. Care to share the name of the company you own?

I own nothing, yet! But it's amazing what you can learn in Business 101 in college. Have worked for successful small businesses tho.

On to the topic at hand... The Bullshad is fugly, but it catches fish. I've only owned a couple, the 5 incher. Still a pretty fat bat for it's length, at least in relation to a real shad. I don't even know if there is any sort of clear coat on the lure, so it does get beat up easily. Not much worse for ware than how it started tho. I will work it more erratically usually, it's a pretty versatile bait.

Pros: It catches fish. Durable construction. Fairy readily available.

Cons: Paint. Price. Overall appearance.

In my past life before fishing I worked in management for a company that "fixed" failing companies. One of the common themes in all failing companies is a culture of low standards while acting like there isn't a problem. Often the people running the show always liked to talk up and sell everyone on how great things are and would over promote the company to customers (advertising budgets and marketing) and employees while maintaining low standards. If you couldn't change that culture it was over for that company. College taught me nothing on that. Rizzo fits the mold of talking it up while not showing real results. I do things the exact opposite. No talking all results. Best marketing ever.

In my past life before fishing I worked in management for a company that "fixed" failing companies. One of the common themes in all failing companies is a culture of low standards while acting like there isn't a problem. Often the people running the show always liked to talk up and sell everyone on how great things are and would over promote the company to customers (advertising budgets and marketing) and employees while maintaining low standards. If you couldn't change that culture it was over for that company. College taught me nothing on that. Rizzo fits the mold of talking it up while not showing real results. I do things the exact opposite. No talking all results. Best marketing ever.

And just imagine if you were able to manufacture faster! You'd be a millionaire!! But, who wants more money...

But I'm done on this thread. Go get to making baits, Randall.

In an internet swimbait pissing contest, the only winner is the guy eating the popcorn and reading all this stuff. Nobody who participates comes out of this a winner, it just seems like petty smack talk and jealousy. And I am saying this as a guy looking at it from the outside.