Trophy Bass Fishing Wombat Style

CombatWombat

That's a fish from the marina, which you are not allowed to fish. People feed them leftover baits that's why they have no fear. In our case, we bought a container of nightcrawlers just to play with them. It's a different ballgame once you get out of the marina.

damn fishing must be real "not allowed" nice were ur at if a bass will eat outa ur mouth lol

Nice!!

There is a lake in WV I fished last year that has "pet" bass at the Marina. The guy at the dock will give you the dead minnows from the tank to feed the bass.

Funny enough, it's not really off limits but it is frowned upon during the daylight hours. Even better, those fish COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR when the sun goes down. They are pretty intelligent creatures...

• 1 year later...

Show this to my friends and say this is the reason behind my madness.See wombat is a normal guy who we all can relate too.Reminds me of alot of guys i meet at the lakes i fish.Young aggressive and hungry.Just goes to show what time and confidence in your presentation and fishing abilities that you can catch monsters.Not just 1 or 2 but a bunch lol.Great video and seems like a great guy. Keep the big ones coming video gets me pumped everytime i watch.Got top make my own now too. I wish maybe one day

I have to agree with the ending.......I laugh every time!!!!!!! At Lake Mead the marinas are off limits as well and the size of the bass, strippers, catfish and carp are crazy. HAHA they like chicken fingers.

Great vid CW!!!!