American Made !

Nufo

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice of you Mickey. I was actually going to email you and ask but thought others may benefit also.

1) what qualifies under warranty repair? Naively I had asked if my favorite Wake Jr which I smashed into multiple pieces against the rocks could be repaired a while back :) obviously that bait was way beyond repair but what about broken lexan tails and bills? What else can be repaired (even if the damage is our own fault)?

2) do you prefer we send the baits in for repair or in some cases are you willing to send us the part (like a tail) for a DYI job?

3) are you willing to do upgrades to our baits? If we prefer the newer coffin style bill on a OG Arm or OG Wake, are you willing to make such mods? I know it is probably considered sacrilege to do so but just wondering.

Thanks,

-Ali

Thanks Micky for taking the time out to do this, and thanks to Rina too for being so helpfull the pass few years, she wonderfull to deal with :mrgreen:

My question is, their one of your sort after baits, for me anyways, why no drops on the 7" Hyper Herrings and do you have any plans on making any?

Thanks

Ed

Thanks for answering questions. I tried call a month or 2 ago about the real deals.

1) Why haven't you made any for a while?

2) How about the 6incher? Was it ever sold on the site? Will it ever be sold again?

3) why didn't the 1 up and 2 up ever get sold?

4) are there any plans for any 3 piece lipless bait? Specifically a 6"