Calico

BASS

Nice calicos!

I live in the friggin prime location to fish for calicos and have honestly never done it. My friends invited me on a little trip to san diego to go tackle some calicos, finally get to put the rod and reel, as well as my swimbaits, to the test.

I will surely be the only guy throwin artificials on the boat. :P

They hit like mini frieght trains... one of the coolest fish Ive ever fished for... Im thinking about joining the SWBA this year just to get some real time in ...

Jock, you should come out and hit the wall with me... Second best thing to fishing the big water...

Mickey

They hit like 747's takin off! Mickey, in the SWBA! Awesome man

Jock, Take him up on that offer man, even though it was slow when i went, had a blast and got rocked. :lol:

Geoff

• 2 months later...
Nice calicos!

I live in the friggin prime location to fish for calicos and have honestly never done it. My friends invited me on a little trip to san diego to go tackle some calicos, finally get to put the rod and reel, as well as my swimbaits, to the test.

I will surely be the only guy throwin artificials on the boat. :P

No your not.

I was lookin' at those tongues....something was posted recently about licking...now that fish there could definitely take a lick. Fat lil' tanks. Looks like them baits took a nice beating.....ahhh fresh toothmarks is a good thang.

JK