Kitty fish

echoedd

• 2 weeks later...

Fishing all the night tourneys this past summer on DVL it seemed like you had a 50/50 shot on what came up and bit the bait. They killed my PB rat!!!!!!!! Biggest was over 20lbs. I thought for sure it was the new lake record.......meoooooow. "Excuse me did you just call me meoow?" I know there's some Super Troopers fans on here.

Fishing all the night tourneys this past summer on DVL it seemed like you had a 50/50 shot on what came up and bit the bait. They killed my PB rat!!!!!!!! Biggest was over 20lbs. I thought for sure it was the new lake record.......meoooooow. "Excuse me did you just call me meoow?" I know there's some Super Troopers fans on here.

Hahah. That movie rocks! "I'm freaking out dude!" :shock:

Hahah. That movie rocks! "I'm freaking out dude!" :shock:

My boss just gave me the DVD for Christmas.

"...you mean Shenanigans?!" :lol:

• 1 month later...

That is a fatty! Nice work Ben. Did you think you had a new PB when she hit? I have heard that before... people nail a monster cat and assume it is a giant bass.

Favorite Super Troopers Quote:

Do you know how fast you were going back there?

Umm... 65?

But... isn't the speed limit 65?

Yes, it is.

I'm freakin' out, man!

-Ali

That is a fatty! Nice work Ben. Did you think you had a new PB when she hit? I have heard that before... people nail a monster cat and assume it is a giant bass.

Favorite Super Troopers Quote:

Do you know how fast you were going back there?

Umm... 65?

But... isn't the speed limit 65?

Yes, it is.

I'm freakin' out, man!

-Ali

I thought I had "the one" :lol:

The first time it happened, I did think it was a monster. But after a few seconds you start feeling them roll and pull, quickly you realize its anything but a bass. Still a lot of fun. My buddy can call shots on catfish with swimbaits, never bet against him ;)