Testing!!!!!!!! Part 2

buttaluns

For those of you who may not know, im Micah. I went to Mickey awhile back about this program and we have been coming up with ideas for the past month or so. So heres the deal.

-Each test will consist of say 20 or so people. I wanted to make it fair so what we will do is have say 10 east coast guys and 10 west coast guys per test. Now granted some of us east coast guys will have ice in no time so I EXPECT HONESTY. If you cant make it this test, sit it out so we can get good reviews. It may end up in the winter months we will have to do it where west coast/southern states will get like 15 picks and 5 will go to the North/northeast.

-The whole point in doing this is feedback. If you get choose for a bait to test, TEST THE THING. I dont want this petty feedback "omg this bait is so cool and swims great." Guys thats not a review. Were looking to see effort put into this. The better the review the better chance you have of getting selected again!

-Once you complete the review, that bait is yours! It would be cool though to continue to contribute to your review even after that test is done so please do not think once you have your review done you cant go back and add to it or add video or something.

-What i need to kind of get this going is if you are interested make a post in this thread. I need to know where you are from (the Mississippi will seperate the East from the west so, tell me if your an east or west coast guy) From here im going to create a spread sheet with all the names of the people involved and me and Mickey will choose who gets to do the test.

-Once we pick i will PM you with more details and what not. From there you will have 2 weeks to submit your review, if you do not turn in your review by then, you will not be selected again for testing, its that simple.

LETS GET THIS THING GOING GUYS!

No other bait maker would do anything like this so a HUGE thanks to Mickey and Rina!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic