Review Request: 3:16 K-9

biggfeast

Looked through all of the pages here in the Members Review section and couldn't find any reviews on the 3:16 K-9. Was wondering if someone had some info on this bait. If so, would love to read a review. I plan on getting some of the 3:16 soft baits soon to target the middle and bottom water columns.

I'll be sure to add some info on the K-9 once I get it, but was interested in some other members experiences with the bait in the meantime..... Thanks SU!

You want the top-hook Rising Son.

Oh yeah! I will definitely be getting some Rising Sons (regular and top hook) to add to my arsenal.

Want to try the K-9 out as well, and hoping someone could chime in on em... or am I wasting my time with the K-9 and should just go with the Rising Sons??

Edited by biggfeast

k-9s are legit. I throw mine more than the ring sun in warmer months. it doesn't roll when you reel faster. but i mod the tail a bit to keep the kick at slower speeds and also drill a bit of weight out of the resin if i want it to sink slower. no one throws them but they are a good full bodied soft swimmer,. also convertered to a top hook they fish near the bottom very well.

• 2 weeks later...