Megabas I slide

Hbnel5on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Its a strait up slow floater no matter what tempeture but add those weights on it if u want to tune its sink rate but yes change the hardware and once u finnally get to know how to work it it catches fish i was playing with it for a few days and i finally found a retrive yhat looks good. Next day went to neiberhood pond first 3 minutes a 4lber wich isnt a giant by anymeans hit it 3 times constantly and ate it head first so he really wanted it but what im trying to say is find a retrive u like or that works

• 1 month later...

I love mine and use it a lot. I got mine cheap on ebay, otherwise I don't know if I would fork out 60 dollars. The 185 is a great bait, but needs new hooks and buy replacement tails before a fish rips the tail out. I am currently waiting for my tails to come in. It catching fish, but the fact that is is a slow float means you can't fish much of the water column.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some 135's and they seem to work best as a twitching or jerkbait style retrieve. Unlike the bigger ones, it has a very tight glide and you have to work it to get the side to side going and the 180's going. Very fun to fish, really have to focus on the retrieve to get it to come to life. It is sensitive to where the hooks ride on the magnets. They can get off center on a hard cast and mess the action on the retrieve.

• 1 month later...