SU / GEAR /

SU Crew

I'd like to see a low profile, non-structured cap. I'm too midwest to pull off the flat bill, tall front; style hats. :lol:

This ^^ LMAO!! I must be midwest at heart? :D

-

Being midwest at heart isn't such a bad thing! 8-);) Now, be sure and put a bug in the ear of the SU Crew; for 'our' kinda hats! :lol:

-

(Congrats too on earning that avatar Don. That thing is damn cool; I never get tired of looking at that. What a cool surprise for yah! :D)

I believe lots of my family are from Oklahoma ;)

Thanks , yea it was a cool surprise for sure, STOKED! I asked if it was ok (PM)to make a few custom shirts with it but no answer back yet. I don't want to upset anyone at all. I have them made up on line and ready to go pending the ok. But with it having a year date on it I'm thinking it would be cool? I would sport the hell out of it :mrgreen:

It's one trophy I would NEVER put in a box in the garage :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ^^ LMAO!! I must be midwest at heart? :D

-

Being midwest at heart isn't such a bad thing! 8-);) Now, be sure and put a bug in the ear of the SU Crew; for 'our' kinda hats! :lol:

-

(Congrats too on earning that avatar Don. That thing is damn cool; I never get tired of looking at that. What a cool surprise for yah! :D)

I believe lots of my family are from Oklahoma ;)

Thanks , yea it was a cool surprise for sure, STOKED! I asked if it was ok (PM)to make a few custom shirts with it but no answer back yet. I don't want to upset anyone at all. I have them made up on line and ready to go pending the ok. But with it having a year date on it I'm thinking it would be cool? I would sport the hell out of it :mrgreen:

It's one trophy I would NEVER put in a box in the garage :lol:

-

Heck Don, you ARE midwest at heart. :D Oklahoma is out here in fly-over-country. So that's close enough. But, we have windchills in the teens right now; so it's probably best you stick around out west; I sure would. :cry:

-

That's a great idea on the T-shirt for you too Don. That design would look KILLER! on a Tee. And like you, I wear the HECK out of cool T-shirts. And that would be one of them I'd wear the dern ink off of. It's always a shame having a trophy tucked away somewhere for no one to see. :|

-

Show us some pix of that Tee if you can too. I'd love to see it. :D

-

-

Oh yeah, one more thing; if the SU Crew is reading this? Did we mention an interest in a low-profile, non-structured SU cap? :lol: .................."I'll be here all week folks.............don't forget to tip your waitress, and try the veal!" 8-):lol:

Show us some pix of that Tee if you can too. I'd love to see it.

Here ya go :Dpost-483-14252985593669_thumb.jpgpost-483-14252985593803_thumb.jpg

What do you think? I did it in white for keeping cool on hot days. I would do the sleeves with the SU logo but you have to buy to may shirts to get the sleeves done too :(

I may have one done in Black too because it looks jammin

Tell ya what. Who ever wins this next one I will make them a Champion shirt too for 2012. :D

That's awesome Don! No BS'ing either. Very cool work. Not too gaudy or crazy, it doesn't scream "hey, look at me!".......tasteful, but it still makes yah look and recognize who's rockin' that shirt! ;)

-

I'm like you, I prefer white shirts on hot days to cut down on the heat. But......like you said...........you'll still need a black one; cause they do look so great. 8-)

-

Nice gesture on the 2012 Champion shirt offer too. But, I have a feeling, you may get that one too! ;)

Shirts are sick. I been rockin mine daily :lol: . The brand used, AAA, is a top quality shirt that will last a long time and doesnt shrink weird. Now all I need is a SU "Flat Bill" <---- left coaster 8-) Thanks SU

Love that champonship logo...but, anyone notice that there isn't a "fish" anywhere in it? Just thought it seemed strange that a logo for a fishing competition doesn't have a fish in it. Maybe somewhere on the crown? Just thinking out loud...

Love that champonship logo...but, anyone notice that there isn't a "fish" anywhere in it? Just thought it seemed strange that a logo for a fishing competition doesn't have a fish in it. Maybe somewhere on the crown? Just thinking out loud...

Never ask for more that was given ;) And...post-483-1425298564222_thumb.jpg

I LOVE IT! just the way it is. Wouldn't change it at all. :D

I think when I do make the shirts It will strike up conversation with questions ;)