Rago glide gill or savage shine glide

clh121787

I got the larger sized Savage Gear 3d Shine Glide in Gizzard Shad and for the money it's a nice little bait...It Swims pretty good and I find it best to throw it on flourocarbon in no heavier than 17# test...I found it wants to nose up a little bit if I used heavier mono...

Mine is the larger version as well.  Glad to hear about the line size. i was going to try it at 20#. If it noses up I'll drop down like you suggested. 

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Glad to hear the good reviews on the savage. I just ordered a couple of the larger size in gizzard and threadfin to throw at the local. Starting to see lots of dead gizzards floating and the bass are moving shallow.

They're supposed to be coming out with a 9 inch Shine Glide soon. That thing's gonna glide wide as hell if it's got the same geometry as the 7.

I can't wait for that I did great with the 7inch version this year

• 1 year later...

My PB is on the smaller shine glide. 8# along side the toolies. Hit it like a truck. Since then I bought the bigger one too in the gold color but haven’t got anything on it yet. Haven’t been throwing glides much lately though as the top water bite is more effective right now. Shine glide is money though