Show us your boat

Nufo

All the boats are nice. With all the many boats I had ANY of them were better then bank fishing to me. I would rather tube it then bank it too. I'm not knocking banking it. But the last time I banked it I fell in the water off a big log up to my neck with waders on :shock: . Got laughed at from people across the way :oops: . As I was getting out of the water I moved some branches and one snapped back and went right up my nose and blood started pooring... I had a long walk back that led to some bad rashing between my legs from being soaked. :lol: pretty funny to tell it now though.

I was lucky I was not in moving water. That's when I said no more bank fishing for me :lol:

One of my resolutions was is to take more pics on the water. I don't have any good pics of my "boat". Its a coleman crawdad, great for getting into smallwater. Pretty much a 10' plastic tub. Can't see much of it in this pic...I run a bit on the "husky" side :lol:

Scott

post-602-14252985633868_thumb.jpg