Show us your boat

Nufo

hopefully this time next week ill have a kitty in my garage ;)

Last I remember you had motor problems, yes?

Yeah, blew up the outboard during one of sub tournys. Last cast i made out of that boat was that 9 lber.

Going with something a little less carburated and a little more fuel injected this time.

I am E paranoid but I don't know if I would want my Reg and my license plate posted on a public forum, just saying, you never know.

Nice boats all. I am hoping to get a real bass boat in a few years. I have a ton of stuff to do on the house first so the wife is happy, then, hopefully, I will get the ok. I'm so sick of being a boat ho, especially when it comes to tourneys.

Yup. I'm lazy and don't feel like paddling...

-

Cool boat pix guys; I'll try and post one when I scrounge one up.

-

I love the smaller, more spartan boats. WAY more nimble, stealthy, sleeper style; that gets into the skinnier water better. ;)

-

Nice trolling motor rig on that kayak there Deltaman....very cool! 8-)

I want to make this clear.... I DO NOT think I'm hot sh*t with a bad ass boat. My Wife said IF I do think like this bad things will happen. ;):lol:

But it is the best boat I ever had.

[attachment=0]new boat on lake.jpg[/attachment]

Nice boat Don!!! Looks like San Luis?

I want to make this clear.... I DO NOT think I'm hot sh*t with a bad ass boat. My Wife said IF I do think like this bad things will happen. ;):lol:

No sir. that is Mc clure point. and Thank you.

No sir. that is Mc clure point. and Thank you.

the last photo you will ever have of that point? no more Mr. inspector in your new boat... that would PISS me off too.... i guess if we go to Meloney there is no eating of potato chips in the back of that boat... I don't eat them in mine either.. or Doritos... just peanut MnMs.. i will post mine tomorrow... but it is a blinding blue...not sure what ranger was thinkin but i could not beat the price..

Yup. I'm lazy and don't feel like paddling...

-

Cool boat pix guys; I'll try and post one when I scrounge one up.

-

I love the smaller, more spartan boats. WAY more nimble, stealthy, sleeper style; that gets into the skinnier water better. ;)

-

Nice trolling motor rig on that kayak there Deltaman....very cool! 8-)

Why thank you sir :) Decided to put the motor on there that way i could stand up and fish. Gotta be able to see followers 8-)