10inch Hudd updates?

Danny C.

I e-mailed rago about the alpha trouts but never heard back. Anyone know a better contact to attempt to obtain some when available? I don't FB or any of that other stuff, hell I have enough trouble posting here. 

Email him at generictrout@outlook.com with how many you want and the colors. You won't hear back until he gets to you on the list. At that point, he'll confirm what you want and you paypal him.

Email him at generictrout@outlook.com with how many you want and the colors. You won't hear back until he gets to you on the list. At that point, he'll confirm what you want and you paypal him.

Any idea ballpark cost? Don't wanna over order if they aren't responding till pay up

He only has hand pours one color available at the moment, more colors to come.  Yes 10" with a $40 price tag and 6 for shipped paid as gift.  I would think that he doesn't want people randomly emailing his generic trout email as he is using that for orders that are already in process and for those who have been already contacted.  But I am not Danny, so do your thing and good luck with a response.    

I emailed that generictrout email back on Feb 7th and still patiently waiting for a response...Hope I did it right? I want a couple of his Alpha Trouts in a bad way so I have no problem waiting as long as I did it right :)

Now as far as the 10" Hudds, I have a couple of those on order as well and I have no idea when those will get here?