For sale. Slide swimer 250 and 175, bullshooter jr, tripple trout

4foreverfishing

I know what the prices are and were of baits. I paid 200 for this bait when it first came out last year at Fred hall. Not trying to talk ish but if you don't like the price shoot me an offer. Thanks for backing me up Anthony

Well its true yall are forty year old men giving a kid who was trying to help someone else not get ripped off a bunch of crap. Come on thats pretty sad isn't it? I know what its like to get ripped off, and some kids like me don't have the money for that. Please do everybody a favor and get the off this website

Well its true yall are forty year old men giving a kid who was trying to help someone else not get ripped off a bunch of crap. Come on thats pretty sad isn't it? I know what its like to get ripped off, and some kids like me don't have the money for that. Please do everybody a favor and get the off this website

Lol come on man, you haven't even been on this site a year and you're telling people to get off the site and calling them stupid.  If you can't afford a bait or don't like the price, keep looking.  This isn't a cheap hobby...

OH WELL ITS AN OG WHY DIDNT ANYBODY SAY SOMETHING hahahahaha I thought it was a new 250 my bad

I was waiting for your typical $60 plus Magdraft offer :)

And I have a feeling it's the Butch Brown Golden Carp from the new edition which I also paid $200 when they first came out...By the way, it's a sick color and a sick bait...

Edited by YELOSUB