HUddleston 68 Special

lookingfortheone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the taking the time to post a review. I see on the Huddleston website that the 68s are "sold out." Does Ken periodically make more or have these been discontinued?

Thanks.

-

Sign up on their mailing list and you'll get e-mail reminders of upcoming releases. Dates and times. ;)

-

You can buy them rider. ;)

Thanks for the taking the time to post a review. I see on the Huddleston website that the 68s are "sold out." Does Ken periodically make more or have these been discontinued?

Thanks.

-

Sign up on their mailing list and you'll get e-mail reminders of upcoming releases. Dates and times. ;)

-

You can buy them rider. ;)

Ok thank you. :)

Swimbaitrookie I agree, I can't wait for the water to come back up at Toledo. Could be epic!!! I have been throwing it at Rayburn but on got a few bumps.....nothing to choke it yet

Am I the only one that doesn't like this bait? Lol

You certainly have enough, what's your reserve? I hope it isn't $75! LOL. Like I said before, you can make 'em for under $40. The Night Stalker(not sold out) fished along lighted docks, that's a sweet tip thanks.

You certainly have enough, what's your reserve? I hope it isn't $75! LOL. Like I said before, you can make 'em for under $40. The Night Stalker(not sold out) fished along lighted docks, that's a sweet tip thanks.

that sounds really good

:idea::idea:

I haven't stuck anything on it yet, so at this point in dont really care for it either. Of course part of the problems is i am so addicted to fishing hard baits that this one doesn't get much time in the water.

I haven't stuck anything on it yet, so at this point in dont really care for it either. Of course part of the problems is i am so addicted to fishing hard baits that this one doesn't get much time in the water.

:lol::lol: u can give it to me :mrgreen: jk