LDC Workshop White Label Rods - Heavy

lunkerglx10

You're right different people have different opinions but if that were the case wouldn't almost every answer on this forum be useless? We speak about what we've had experience with and people are able to form their own options based on their usage and results after that.

I fish the 250 on the workshop H with a Daiwa z200 w/ 20lb copoly. In my opinion the bait is does not overpower the rod.

You mentioned the 250 and 65lb braid do you throw it on that regularly?

I'm actually going to fish a fairly similar setup. pairing mine with a z2020H, and was thinking about 20-25 copoly or fluoro. Just haven't decided on line yet. 

I'm actually going to fish a fairly similar setup. pairing mine with a z2020H, and was thinking about 20-25 copoly or fluoro. Just haven't decided on line yet.

If you can get away with 20 that's the direction I would go. I don't really care for 25 on the Z or for the 250. 25 & up is saved for the shrapnel...

If you can get away with 20 that's the direction I would go. I don't really care for 25 on the Z or for the 250. 25 & up is saved for the shrapnel...

Haha nice, the shrapnel is next on my hit list. 

What brand copoly are you using?

• 4 weeks later...

beautiful, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear! Thanks man, appreciate the info.

I fish a deps on a xh white lable and it's about right. Im lead to believe the xh is better suited for 250s. I just wish the rods reel seat was set 1- 2 inches back giving more distance between the reel and the tip of the rod. Then it would be just about perfect

Not to complicate the matter... my LDC XH production throws the 250, but my XXH parabolic custom throws it much further and feels much more comfortable when fishing it all day. I can't imagine throwing a 250 on my LDC production H for any period of time.