Jenny...call me!

Mossypumpkin

I love that spot - I keep looking for one like that here in CO!

Awesome video Jesse - is that now 31 over 5?  32?  I lost count after I ran out of fingers and toes!

You've got the fish so dialed in you don't need to reel them all the way in and keep them hooked - pop the lure off right by shore and still lip 'em!  That was COOL!

I love that spot - I keep looking for one like that here in CO!

Awesome video Jesse - is that now 31 over 5?  32?  I lost count after I ran out of fingers and toes!

You've got the fish so dialed in you don't need to reel them all the way in and keep them hooked - pop the lure off right by shore and still lip 'em!  That was COOL!

Sadly, Chris, this video is from last fall lol. Not sure why it got brought back up lol. But it was pretty cool getting some decent ones on video. That spot never turned on this year. The water got too cold before it was drawn down. They started drawing it down over a month late this season. Caught two or 3 fish there this fall compared to hundreds the last two seasons. Oh well....they'll be there come spring and I'll tag a few studs on glides and hudds as always