How to Rig the Weedless Rising Son

Top Ramen

I took a quick break from repairing my fence (I think the caliche spike is my least favorite tool of all time) to record a video on rigging the new weedless Rising Sons. I know Mickey covered most of this in his video but I tried to add a little more detail. Hope it's useful to some of you.

The idea to use a sharpie to mark the hook entry & exit points came from @lurjerk

I didn't have a change to preorder these, but this video is awesome. Nice work!

Question on your GoPro footage towards the end - what case are you using?

The footage at the end was from a GoPro Hero 2 in the skeleton case with a head mount. I adjusted the audio when I edited it to reduce the background noise (it was windy).

The rest of the footage was recorded with my iPhone.

Edited by Top Ramen

Plan to pop the weight out on one of my original RS and pairing it with a 10/0 Owner Beast hook since I missed the preorder!

No need to tear up a bait -- I'm sure they will be back on the site as soon as they catch up on the pre-order. And you can order them by phone from the tackle shops at Lake Fork that have them in stock.

No need to tear up a bait -- I'm sure they will be back on the site as soon as they catch up on the pre-order. And you can order them by phone from the tackle shops at Lake Fork that have them in stock.

It's a little beat to begin with, so I don't mind. Unfortunately, can't fund any bait purchases in the interim with a baby on the way, so this is my best option!

• 2 weeks later...