FS: HPH 6" Sliding Shad - SS - Green Back Gizzard Shad

Xtiaan

Finally! Geeeezuss,, I set my alarm to not miss this, almost got into three wrecks while driving/mssging, hit something that sounded felt like a cat but sounded like an old lady, oh well... and still got it??? This is by far the most I've ever spent for a swift kick to the n_ttz ; )

ahhhhhh $H17!!!!!!!  Chris P Can I pay half and we have joint custody?! LOL

Finally! Geeeezuss,, I set my alarm to not miss this, almost got into three wrecks while driving/mssging, hit something that sounded felt like a cat but sounded like an old lady, oh well... and still got it??? This is by far the most I've ever spent for a swift kick to the n_ttz ; )

ahhhhhh $H17!!!!!!!  Chris P Can I pay half and we have joint custody?! LOL

Yea, sure why not,, hell sign me up for alimony too while we're at it... haha! I thought for sure you were gonna come back with $428 at last second!!!!

I don't even want to throw this damn thing without insurance and some type tracking device attached to it! I started carrying a mask and fins when I got a few $100 baits. And I have no where near what a lot of you guys on here have into baits!!! No wonder most have no scratches, and some of these guys just sit around looking at them in some glass case... hahaha

I would blow it to pieces, fishing the hell out of it! My 9hph makes kills often, love this bait! i got it new from some guy for $170 LOL 

Yea, sure why not,, hell sign me up for alimony too while we're at it... haha! I thought for sure you were gonna come back with $428 at last second!!!!

I don't even want to throw this damn thing without insurance and some type tracking device attached to it! I started carrying a mask and fins when I got a few $100 baits. And I have no where near what a lot of you guys on here have into baits!!! No wonder most have no scratches, and some of these guys just sit around looking at them in some glass case... hahaha

That poor bast*rd should have held a transparent auction! (Sorry, can't quote from my phone)

I'd be ashamed to tell you the prices I've paid for some of my swimbaits!

My addiction has required not to have one back up, or two - three is mandatory. Affords me the option to have baits in reserve without teeth marks.

Been at this game a long time.

I would blow it to pieces, fishing the hell out of it! My 9hph makes kills often, love this bait! i got it new from some guy for $170 LOL

Be careful bro,, the statute of limitations for felony sexual assault is 3 years,, whomever you raped in the crack for their hph is probably still walking with a crip limp, that $170 doesn't even cover the diapers needed after that event.

But hey, at least he didn't pay you to to do it, , after nearly $4bills, I can most certainly relate to how he must feel... I'm gonna go take a shower in the fetal position for awhile folks. : \